Please, end this lockdown before I go Bankrupt

ChipButty

On 4/19/2020 at 3:07 AM, ChipButty said:

Im going to end up bankrupt if this goes beyond the end of the month with my wife all this online shopping shes on first name terms with the drivers from Lazada

The solution: Give your wife an allowance instead of your credit card, when her allowance for the month is used up – probably within a few days, or even hours – the row of first name well-known Lazada supply drivers will come to, not an end, but a break until next month's allowance is due...????

PS: In my house I'm the one that establish a row of Lazada delivery drivers – they stopped calling for direction long time ago, the all know the way – it's so cool to be an online buyer...???? ...but I'm beginning to run out of storage space...????

• Like 1

1 minute ago, khunPer said:

The solution: Give your wife an allowance instead of your credit card, when her allowance for the month is used up – probably within a few days, or even hours – the row of first name well-known Lazada supply drivers will come to, not an end, but a break until next month's allowance is due...????

PS: In my house I'm the one that establish a row of Lazada delivery drivers – they stopped calling for direction long time ago, the all know the way – it's so cool to be an online buyer...???? ...but I'm beginning to run out of storage space...????

I fear that that will only move to COD payment being requested......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

Ali Baba owns Lazada. Go online and buy some shares of BABA and claim some money back. Look at the responses in this thread how people who never ever shop online are doing it and how that probably won't change. Online shopping is sticky.

What happened to Ali?? 55555