Booze sales resume

champers

Thanks, where was the 7-11 located?

I also saw it mentioned elsewhere that Tesco-Lotus Express in Naklua is selling it after 11:00, though they don't have much stock apparently.

Today will go down in history as

' The great scrum of 2020 '

One of the benefits of not living in a big city is that you don't have to face these unseemly melees. It was pretty dignified at our local wholesaler this morning and I got the wife a 12 bottle box of Chang for 584 baht without having to fight for it plus something for myself.

14 minutes ago, JeffGroves said:

Pathumthani not yet selling in many areas but wait for round 2 lol's

As posted in one of the other threads.

No alcohol restrictions at Tesco Khlong Luang and "non-essential" items available again.

Old stock of beer being sold half price at ****** in Pattaya....sorry I,m not divulging until after I,ve loaded my pick-up truck....if there,s any left then I,ll give you the location.....:jap:

1 hour ago, Guderian said:

Thanks, where was the 7-11 located?

I also saw it mentioned elsewhere that Tesco-Lotus Express in Naklua is selling it after 11:00, though they don't have much stock apparently.

On my condo complex at Lumpini  Naklua Wongamat. Other 7/11s are available.???? I guess anyone running out if stock will have 3 hours between 2 and 5 to get some more in.

2 minutes ago, champers said:

On my condo complex at Lumpini  Naklua Wongamat. Other 7/11s are available.???? I guess anyone running out if stock will have 3 hours between 2 and 5 to get some more in.

I just picked up a case of Budweiser in my local 7-eleven, no shortages there.

1 hour ago, Crossy said:

As posted in one of the other threads.

No alcohol restrictions at Tesco Khlong Luang and "non-essential" items available again.

Thanks Crossy will check it out but note closer to Sai Mai area still many not opening and hopefully wait for stock arrivals for more boxes to purchase 

8 hours ago, petermik said:

Old stock of beer being sold half price at ****** in Pattaya....sorry I,m not divulging until after I,ve loaded my pick-up truck....if there,s any left then I,ll give you the location.....:jap:

7 hours ago, cyril sneer said:

i expect most of the chaos today is from people buying to sell on for profit

7 hours ago, Henryford said:

Yes i stopped to buy some beer at the roadside and they were selling Chang for 650, usually 589.

Yup that was me...got it at half price as old stock and made a tidy profit...cheers :cheesy:

teasing chaps...just teasing :thumbsup:

Edited by petermik