In London skirmishes, suspected far-right protester is rescued

rooster59

Just now, Kadilo said:

You have made it perfectly clear. No problem at all. 
You hold the Police totally responsible for being attacked by the viscous far right thugs yesterday. No responsibility laid at their feet whatsoever. 

You are being untruthfull, I said there wouldn't have been a yesterday if blah blah blah, is comprehension a problem with you, I can't make it any clearer. If you think that putting words into my mouth is proving your point you are sadly mistaken.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Far right, far left, it's all the same game, let's have a bit of bovver. Just young men and their mentors doing their thing. Personally, I don't give a monkey's for either side, send them off to a war or something. They'll soon learn the reality of violence. It's not nice or romantic, it's dirty and viscious, and very, very, mucky. Every generation has to learn this lesson anew. We had WW1 then WW2, still learning the lesson it seems. Personally, I'm a great believer in compromise. But then I understand violence. Have your head knocked about a bit and you"ll know what I mean. Luckily, I have a very thick skull.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, nausea said:

Have your head knocked about a bit and you"ll know what I mean. 

I concur.  Public protestations are generally innocent enough and can see that being caught up in the atmosphere of collective change for perceived injustices is a noble cause, but there are opposing views and when things turn nasty and your head is suddenly and violently kicked in then a rethink is a usual and appropriate response.  

Edited by torturedsole