TikTok users say they helped sabotage Trump rally with false registrations

webfact

Some posts using trolling representations of Trump's name and a Trump derangement syndrome trolling comment has been removed. Be advised that Trump derangement syndrome is not a recognized medical condition, just a trolling comment. 

22 hours ago, Krataiboy said:

Don't even ask what they are for. .

They are for men who wear alot of makeup, do bizarre stuff to their hair, and look alot like women. I hear good looking, straight guys who don't adhere do not even get so much as a glimpse from this crowd. 

• Like 1

Time's running out for Brad. Looks like Donald's "website" guy will be looking for alternate employment soon. After the Tulsa rally fiasco, someone needs to take the fall.

“BRAD REALLY S--T THE BED SATURDAY NIGHT”: AFTER TULSA CATASTROPHE, PARSCALE—AND KUSHNER—IS AT THE TOP OF TRUMP’S HIT LIST

Trump was so furious when he saw how thin the crowd was that he threatened to not go onstage, two sources briefed on the discussions told me. The sources said that Parscale, reading the tea leaves, is planning to step down. “He knows he can’t survive,” one source told me.

• Like 2

On 6/21/2020 at 9:56 PM, Silurian said:

Brad better hurry and milk the Trump campaign for as much as he can before he gets the boot. He's got to pay for all that insurance on his exotic cars and various expensive properties he owns.

Companies owned by Donald Trump's campaign manager have received nearly $40 million from the president's reelection committees, according to a new report

Rick Wilson of the Lincoln Project says he suspects that Brad is doing money laundering for DT.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Silurian said:

You mean like where the Trump campaign is secretly using campaign funds to pay off his son's significant others?

Well, now that you mention it: I've suspected something with the Don Jr divorce all along.  If and when the whole family enterprise is busted and all assets get sequestered the ex-wife's stuff is untouchable (maybe), and when the storm passes he and wife are back together again and all's well.  Providing, of course, she doesn't cut their collective throats (figuratively speaking, of course). Should some future investigation come up claiming it was a sham divorce he can say "look, I was with Guilfoyle during that time." 

Pure speculation.

Once I met a woman in the US who tried to get me involved with something along the lines of dating her to prove to her ex-husband's lawyer that she was indeed single and mingling, and not with the guy she cheated on hubby with, which was one of the reasons for the divorce  (actually she was).  There was more, but I won't go into it.  This was my first encounter with divorce theatre.

[pssst!  I suspect certain characters who post here are on Brad's ledger as well]

On 6/22/2020 at 6:51 AM, Mama Noodle said:

Just imagine if there was widespread voting by mail and no voter ID - now tell me these lefties and liberals wouldn't take advantage of that like they tried to do with the Trump rally. 

People have to register to vote ???? if they didn’t move, they don’t need to register again.

On 6/22/2020 at 6:51 AM, Mama Noodle said:

Just imagine if there was widespread voting by mail and no voter ID - now tell me these lefties and liberals wouldn't take advantage of that like they tried to do with the Trump rally. 

What I want to know is why, if mail-in voting is so reprehensible and dangerous to the integrity of the democratic process, do Donald Trump, Mike Pence, Bill Barr, Melania Trump, Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner and Kayleigh McEnany all vote by mail?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

What I want to know is why, if mail-in voting is so reprehensible and dangerous to the integrity of the democratic process, do Donald Trump, Mike Pence, Bill Barr, Melania Trump, Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner and Kayleigh McEnany all vote by mail?

Because those are ABSENTEE BALLOTS for people who can not be present in their hometowns (where they are registered) to vote. Same as the military and everyone else can do if they can not physically be present to vote. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Tagged said:

Thank god, it is not yet! (Well, maybe wrong to thank god, we know how he stands on the matter, right?)

Some places you can be arrested for less, and if it was up to Trump, I guess I know where he stands on the matter. "The great leader, sorry the Tremendous Leader, sorry Again, The Greatest Tremendous Leader of Greatest USA Ever, if he could decide as a true leader, I guess we all know how that would have been, dont we? 

“Anyone who isn’t with me opposes me, and anyone who isn’t working with me is actually working against me"

Matthew 12:30

I’m sure there is an executive order in the works, but only for him

52 minutes ago, Mama Noodle said:

Because those are ABSENTEE BALLOTS for people who can not be present in their hometowns (where they are registered) to vote. Same as the military and everyone else can do if they can not physically be present to vote. 

So, since they are not military stationed overseas, your answer is "because they can". Got it. Solid reasoning. 

49 minutes ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

You're citing a difference without a distinction.

Just so we’re clear on what you’re trying to argue, the process that is used for absentee ballots is already a law, widely used by every state in various forms with the intent to service people who can’t make it to the polls.

This is already a thing, so what exactly is the problem? 

If you can’t make it to the polls for whatever reason then get an absentee ballot. 

Not sure what your malfunction is? 

1 hour ago, Mama Noodle said:

...the process that is used for absentee ballots is already a law, widely used by every state in various forms with the intent to service people who can’t make it to the polls.

So you are saying that everyone in a district which has seen voter suppression and/or anyone who cannot make it to the polls for any reason should get a mail-in ballot. I totally agree.