T-speed

monty

TT&T just launched their T_Speed package in Pattaya/ Jomthien. They seem to have a pretty good coverage of the area, it's even available in my condo all the way down Jomtien beach road(where we even don't have isdn).

999Baht/month, so called 2Mbps maximum international speed, contention ratio of 50:1. No start up fees until june 30, 1700 Baht for a usb adsl modem(either d-link or Billionton).

Seemed to work alright at their demo stand, with around 15 machines linked up and used. Not to fast download speeds, but quick response times(low latency).

Visit their promo stand at the groundfloor in Carrefour central Pattaya until Sunday evening.

I'll give them a try, but will keep my iptv as back-up.

Let's hope for the best and pray they don't mess up the same they did in Chiang Mai :o

Not yet available east of Sukhumvit. "Two months" was the reply when I asked when. They've been saying that for about two years. I presume whenever it wil be avialable it won't be withot no signup cost etc anymore. :o

Hm. At least I got a free plastic desktop clock :D

######,

I signed up and only got a coffemug.... :o

They promised activation in 7 days, got my modem on the spot and bought myself a filter so I can keep using my phone...

We'll see and wait...