Thinknet Map Of Chiang Mai

ovenman

I just discovered that ThinkNet has published a new entry in their CD-ROM based map series: software that covers Chiang Mai, Lampang, Lamphun and Mae Hong Son provinces. The price is 299 baht and for that money I think it's a steal. As with the other ThinkNet maps, the software appears to cover down to the soi level, no matter where one browses within the four provinces.

I just discovered that ThinkNet has published a new entry in their CD-ROM based map series: software that covers Chiang Mai, Lampang, Lamphun and Mae Hong Son provinces. The price is 299 baht and for that money I think it's a steal. As with the other ThinkNet maps, the software appears to cover down to the soi level, no matter where one browses within the four provinces.

Cool, I already have Thinknet for BKK, great map with a lot of handy functions, thanks .

Cool, I already have Thinknet for BKK, great map with a lot of handy functions, thanks .

Most of the other ThinkNet provincial maps issued thus far cover much smaller-sized provinces (geographically) such as Bangkok, Phuket, Pathum Thani, etc. I was hoping against hope that ThinkNet would someday do a Chiang Mai map, but figured that they might pass due to the size of the territory needing to be covered.

Addendum to my original post: this map also covers Chiang Rai in addition to the four provinces I initially named. This map is bi-lingual, switchable between Thai and English.

Ovenman, can we have more detail where you found this info? Thanks.