90 reporting Pattaya Immigration ??

banglay

Hello  All ..

Can anyone confirm what is the earliest you can renew your 90 day report at Pattaya immigration (in person not online) ???  Mine is due 4th September and I'd rather do before the amnesty finishes for obvious reasons... 

I've read online that it is up to 14 days before and 7 days after... is this correct for Pattaya???????????

Cheers 

be safe ????

I've always been told (at Jomtien) that I can go up to 1 week before or 1 week after the due date with no problem.

I have actually gone a week ahead of time a couple times, and I've gone 4 days after the due date once. Never had a problem.

• Thanks 1

Note: I once went 9 days ahead of the due date (as I was there to do the "90 Day Bank Book check" anyways) and was turned away and told to come back when I had a week to go (or less).

• Thanks 1

Far as i know 2 weeks before 1 week after..................that said i do mine online now, which is 2 before up until 1 week before

Edit just read Kerrys post if he was turned away it must be only 1 week before

this thread from 2017 says otherwise though

Edited by thaiflyer1

Checking the Immigration website, it says 15 days before (and 7 days after) as well.
https://www.immigration.go.th/en/?page_id=1666

It could be the Immigration Officer making the decision. It seems that almost everyone has a different story about the same thing at the same place at different times.

It should be noted on the Receipt of Notification that they give you each time.

On 7/17/2020 at 10:26 AM, Kerryd said:

I've always been told (at Jomtien) that I can go up to 1 week before or 1 week after the due date with no problem.

I have actually gone a week ahead of time a couple times, and I've gone 4 days after the due date once. Never had a problem.

Do they give you 90 days from your report date, or 90 days from your report due date?

90 days from the report date.

Which is good as it allows you to jiggle your report dates so that you can align them with your next Extension renewal and "bank book check" dates.

Like I did this year. I was able to do my 90 Day report the day I picked up my passport and the next one is due the same day that I have to take in the paperwork for the "bank book check".  Saved 2 extra trips to Immigration right there.

As long as I keep the schedule, my fourth 90 Day will also fall on the day I go back to get my passport after my next Extension renewal. (Takes me 20 minutes or so to get the dates worked out for the next year which I then write on a sticky and put it beside my monitor so I see it everyday. Less time and effort though than making 5 trips in 4 months like I did one year because my "90 Day" dates were out of synch with everything else.)

Some Immigration offices will synch the 90 Day date to the date you renew your Extension, but not Jomtien.