Loi Kroh

AAArdvark

On 7/18/2020 at 11:21 AM, pgrahmm said:

... all the young/unjaded/healthy looking & pretty ones had moved away, to someplace else.....

They knew you were coming.

~o:37;

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, ChaiyaTH said:

15k for any girl, how can you not know

Has always been my thing to never pay to play--I did finally bag a Uni girl few months back just to see if I could charm one to my room.....good thing I didnt pay as after that visit I was ready for her to go....mindset

21 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I pay a Thai woman 10k/month to pretend to be my wife.

And you can cancel that anytime?...No contract?  What if she just took the money and bailed or you have it set up to get payment at the end of the month?    Always curious how these pay to play deals work  IS there a list of things expected for that 10k or just wing it?  Would she now take less than 10k if you mentioned it?

15 hours ago, dingdongrb said:

10K? Sounds a little on the steep side for paying a woman to bitch and nag at you as well as continuously calling you fat and lazy.....  ????

I pay something similar for my Thai beauty that provides housekeeping and the full girlfriend experience.

Pay something similar?   whats your rates?   555  What is your range and does it go up and down with age?

3 minutes ago, ChakaKhan said:

And you can cancel that anytime?...No contract?  What if she just took the money and bailed or you have it set up to get payment at the end of the month?    Always curious how these pay to play deals work  IS there a list of things expected for that 10k or just wing it?  Would she now take less than 10k if you mentioned it?

Would a 10k loss break your bank? 

35 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Would a 10k loss break your bank? 

Actually yes, as I cant work there and have to budget, the quicker its gone the sooner im back in trump town

Is why I returned mid march for a job that got cancelled due to you know whos lack of response so I landed

just as this fuse got lit and now stuck in a dumpster fire and lord knows when I will be allowed back to LOS

Just curious how this deals work and such as its not much of a western concept of "renting a wife" as u say

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ChakaKhan said:

Just curious how this deals work and such as its not much of a western concept of "renting a wife" as u say

You find a woman you like the look of, and ask her how much to move in.

Fairly easy, I've done it 3x ..... was more expensive in 2009 but I'm better at haggling now.

Trouble is they put on weight fairly quickly and the product you started with, isn't the product you end up with.

No good asking one that really likes working in the bar though.

Edited by BritManToo

15 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

You find a woman you like the look of, and ask her how much to move in.

Fairly easy, I've done it 3x ..... was more expensive in 2009 but I'm better at haggling now.

Trouble is they put on weight fairly quickly and the product you started with, isn't the product you end up with.

No good asking one that really likes working in the bar though.

Had any get angry and say Im not that "kind of girl" or do they all seem to have a price--sliding scale

13 minutes ago, kenk24 said:

It can work anyway that two consenting adults want it to work.. it is not that complex and probably IMO works better than most Western marriages... 

Would certainly like to be a fly on the wall and watch the deal go down and observe how it all works...

11 minutes ago, ChakaKhan said:

Had any get angry and say Im not that "kind of girl" or do they all seem to have a price--sliding scale

I don't believe there's a woman in the world that doesn't have a price.

I'm not rich enough to buy them a house though.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

The problem is, they come from a family culture, that only knows being broke.  They are big advocates of sharing, but they have nothing to share, only services to sell.  And not a thing to show for it.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ChakaKhan said:

Would certainly like to be a fly on the wall and watch the deal go down and observe how it all works...

The first one I moved in with made the offer to me.

I'd seen her in my local bar a few times, hired her for a couple of nights and when we were in bed

she said, "I'd like to try living with just one man for a while",

I said, "I can't afford 1,000bht a night"

Her reply, "20k/month, move into my house, and you can save on paying for your condo"

So that was the deal, 13k/month for her, 7k/month for Bangkok bank.

She was really pretty as well, spoke English with a French accent.

An absolute wild woman though.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I'd seen her in my local bar a few times, hired her for a couple of nights and when we were in bed

Her reply, "20k/month, move into my house, and you can save on paying for your condo"

Did she eat uncooked instant noodles?

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I definitely wouldn't be moving into 'their' place. I like having the option of kicking them out if needed rather than the other way around.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, ChakaKhan said:

Pay something similar?   whats your rates?   555  What is your range and does it go up and down with age?

I pay her 12k a month and all food costs where she eats very well indeed. She's 32, never been married, no kids, and a real beauty ('head turner' for sure). She caters to my every whim.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"I pay her 12k a month and all food costs where she eats very well indeed. She's 32, never been married, no kids, and a real beauty ('head turner' for sure). She caters to my every whim."

Post a pic of you two together. I want my head turned. 

If she's only into 12K, she has a screw loose. And you should feel guilty; I spend more on alcohol in a month than that.

Are you the guy who eats a 75 USD meal and tips 50 cents? 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/19/2020 at 8:53 AM, Trujillo said:

The powers-that-be put down new asphalt all along the road and redid the sidewalks, so it's nicer to go to the closed bars. 

Some places are open, a few are not. Let's be clear; that area has never been a hotbed of babes or action in the best of times. 

I was down there recently and was amazed the sidewalks turned out as well as they did, considering the under-construction mess they had going on for months.Swore they had no idea what they were doing.

Four pages and am I the one who was actually out on Loy Kroh that Friday when the question was asked? 

I'm guessing I was. 

wtfB49obZjPHMv2vm3qHSHeJPEIIF1EGCqm-RnNtTxpeB1lUiKaRFFpqgJdi3bGE1VJOiwzFa6avvCgol4LNwuuIfPgoc3CCbwiTUChLR8RseJd0WmHx5d5uN_-gYo8RiKkzuc1SVZQUhaqKmhnNE3oPOOzG2amtfxmmyiu0vXxGCKe0zlEtVE8qLCmnfJOrSKZVP4F1Af1UzRJKE97ehpP8Wr3eqXZ1E8OOTfu3MRDk2fGO3Zyl0e8drrEsdzCWhSNLVss2S0hQnKs00hvo4HIOpbgkGRsBaR1dEsBZtwgop1gL4FF1bokSOAxh0YPHdbAtKQ537MdTuHJ4Z2g9zbV5bnxetr59mx5iqkFKjOaTyHKOxJ3JFP91U_NBNU40p6QiYiwYlS4Fma10KLnW_e9q9KqWhvx5aketE82Sq3cUvBpL-xGRrUxtMJeVKAN6kZbQRPRlqDMsdm2Fv-JBjJTa40WTAHoT3Dqq_-5vr6jzEq36TTxe4YmlDfpBJ53WHgP38VS5rukR6QqS6tSJRJ2T0Xw--EVl_NY8CDQLOD0x1WV5eZGBmtM1734jEE6YAGuvoCzjkdU5Cz0wwZRjxxB-HsjyK19MESq5pct6tPSYGTAhjrKKRy3Jt7RAo2OcM-3yEjJHOqs0UMidq4_ZbBQsT-pVBbFTeZBfP1y9x3B88mt8t5u-XERWBPaxJw=w498-h782-no?authuser=0

Iukg0ORGEpJ5QEFs9i7Arg0dNL-_Td9l7rvOLQamU6Yc9iXzoGxY4Yc5gPlTIflOCuH9fjFPFhkc_4FhFb3oH1Hyzjn3uAFeyyLk26N1U0t9y5xuXnRonabaigWLqN-9MqndUmQuF4eRFxI1f7ggKSb-3y6Guo6RIBZ8H_heCNzY-M1KRtwNBc-tJtZ6mpxJz4oq8-StkyYcbDawrCxLhn5uCB2cD0MzEOG4d_olD2LwQ-OuchwEzEd_mYz-dJrQOsRq0g6UDnZc86f1d58sptN7geRmfraESLNjcp-SynxnNSjKuPZNjCG9EEaPJ1rDaFqpgYpib8NkZFPJi6Cx4f9KPdUpnjUoqWO0iRt7cm4VbGnE9SiMuOsRZ7eOigOmo3p6QJH4bhdMOuWNLq8oo51ZD7ZdsH6AmKhMTVvmVFasDviE-fg6dFy_ah0o_Vze_5KI_Nv6Busyutnb8SY9KJWK4VLJ9anxCblM3Q2xMqYj3safcG3zXq9CZNqhh4E7dzAmlSQPrwF4Ur2ULyAl3y1jKA1AncMKPGAvXT2yQTOS7K5A8KP3m59fYAlUc8sxiwXWmT30vH1QsOhAEyCJhRrSTIAAT8p0Y5TqjsZzy-Xv15hBHc6qd6ZtFtZ527exaoiLBSO0pYWyqHb4i8o4llidUXvldGn_NBE_I5qcLU-QZcUkbyakWodvcACQRw=w587-h782-no?authuser=0

i0uP8RzDOMJRwLRWEglWbzlqujAXXX_99TUSdDl6zGiBy2quD5W2QiEVEIcuIIs62p3WdBZDOo60xvil4NlBoCONZnde0q49TqJ_ErjYGYCEaFX7ea_yWgp3xfFATjZb27dgp5U3aFg6D6ois4Ypeg5sz5h5GC_lFivXuZQIn5nnEBkAEuDQxD0kEXliWwirNcxuM6QRon6nD_7g7tWgrrgpCyDsuQaF2SzbC8QyLHu14TFqRKO1m4otbMPvtsiNuYjr3IKIEmQ5RE9xkd9klaYMfI6Bq0h1-fzR9TW_Y7_HTHNDPSmr0Kqw2DH8B64MgLj1vtI9ghkXBGhm4s5h6-uneUlYccxVFuACVKHPMU8AgYZ_pazLdeG3ZKSHk7Ao_K58jGQz8oJYPUI0mt9TYLXALi6q2lWtSKh_-9x81T_Izhe0D0MRQoJsONFjNduzjBAtdCNBlz_rEqNSdxgPIz6Ys1KT8ks1iQxJlqh43iJko0-77G6hzwKDaRv9tbXZ7Ut3xoWc2UemDU3llUygMG3hn6D78Gf4AgGMMFUxcfyPMZWi4oJGadrGjhaprSk9PnnZnKSIenwpv7rqWRjJyK9g3yMUB7-Hf6_2nBRRC7oBJkV87x4e_D9Xmuo_Y4fQJ_aEFQfAcCo340Ih_6DrpTlgMF-Sl3eTRQT398JLrfgBG5JAresAtWP7yDvK9A=w462-h782-no?authuser=0

jvH-r73hhbM52mK-YGrTEX5-Lx9twGRl_uf1xsGMjhGhfwCwHuipkW65LKx8EreJri3hNPMfrnMgO1Fj_bIiOutrWQynWSRivSmPkR0ax9PwYMlKloMYEpFejV5HqzzPl8cxd1TL3Wu0YJNzBzbT7dQTOsEm-hURxeGf-j5Dk5Blv_2coQFloIR4EgDbg0eZ4JxYKRBPLdxCZSSB_QJQW50lO0xxiswibYoq0t0_CgN0k5irS5o_WIvMHM7uW2EnJ8prkUEt3voDOrfkjbsyO_YDGwZHQsFBYNNi6sXJ00pdZ9zYxh9cFhGp3vlJlpDDkciEaOnmYP1hhR25Ams-MO9KJrd84PCy_ZOCTF8F4v-diupL2w7K3oekvFFNUqXoXBXzMYNng9GR2oIFyKFr75djQgW1zDeZ_Dr_NLUsR76LtPerExOjP9nINRKJn9LIF_HVPB7r5siIdlRG7103sT-XxsVNXgDPWPGh8kBBDF5H_4t17f2IGxHRlIrFK3fEL6P0XLoS9_LP-h2h_QTIZgzj_z10pUGj6WP3tIU6878oBrnGYGP0xTD_-wsZY2sqDglz08yqNRhAraSPS4aw9gq8tQptPwUljCDbBE9a4AlwnQjhpwpH0xW-Ijtg7cH0c38Vm61v0kBLvbDZcBWpGoaSRLdoOTjI9CnndYspuBPkBm02hUqx-7YYepdIvw=w440-h782-no?authuser=0

What has been said by some is accurate though:  without tourism there are just far too many bars to live of an aging expat demographic.   Then again, staying home and staying sober is not the best way to change the situation.

And then there is the point of how many staff you really need to chat with and get you a beer. One or two seems plenty. ????

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai
  • Like 2

A little further up the road... is Kalare market open yet?...Im craving some 'Little Istanbul' !

And how bout Boy Blues Bar....anyone know what's up?...Theses are two reasons I ever came to town...oh ya, and a massage.

On 7/18/2020 at 1:10 PM, ChaiyaTH said:

Also there is a new boat load of students each year in santhitham while in loi kroh working girls are almost grandmothers by now.

Some are, some are not.   To be honest I'm not 18 anymore myself so I don't really mind.   I'm happier to find out they actually are a grandmother (and many are when they're mid thirties) than to find out they weren't quite 18 when they showed up working in bars. 

4 hours ago, ChakaKhan said:

In bars they're all that kind of girl, or at the very least it would be such a fair assumption that it wouldn't be reasonable to get angry about. 

• Haha 1