Trump on Fauci's high approval ratings: 'Nobody likes me'

webfact

5 hours ago, Tug said:

Well it could be that we have lost more Americans than in the revolutionary war the war of 1812 and the civil war combined 

Not yet anyway.  Losses in the Civil War are currently estimated at between 650,000 and 750,000.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

COVID has killed more Americans than the Korean and Vietnam Wars combined.  The thing is, those wars lasted years.  COVID has done this in a span of around 6 months.  With Trump in charge, we'll surely surpass American deaths from World War II.

no, covid deaths are unrelated to trump,

but the shutdown and consequent quantitative easing aka borrow from unborn generations is certainly trumps fault.

that epic fail is however shared with most of the world, save sweden

Edited by scammed
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Tug said:

Well it could be that we have lost more Americans than in the revolutionary war the war of 1812 and the civil war combined due to your failed leadership in the pandemic or perhaps when people who know what they are doing try to help(Fauci)you try to discredit them or maybe the tanked economy the 40 million unemployed geese I don’t know exacerbating race relations might have something to do with it but yea it’s a safe bet that the majority of Americans absolutely despise you

The United States has 40 million unemployed Geese?

That's about the same number of unemployed people, isn't it?

Geez!

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, cmarshall said:

Not yet anyway.  Losses in the Civil War are currently estimated at between 650,000 and 750,000.

The union lost 110,000 Kia I dident count the lost due to disease I also dident count confederate Kia because they were enemie it’s a moot point anyway trumps pathetic leadership in the face of the pandemic is a disgrace of epic portions now the imbecile is touting his quack doctors and proven ineffective and possibly dangerous treatments ignore this president the remedy comes in November stay safe good health and good luck!follow proven safe protocols!!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, paddypower said:

the first Person of Mass Destruction.

Let's get this out there: Trump's newest best friend, a doctor who promotes:

• the harmful effects of having sexual relations with demons and witches while dreaming;

• the alleged use of alien DNA in various medicines;

• and the production of a vaccine to inoculate people against being religious.

''I thought her voice was an important voice. But I know nothing about her," the president said of the Houston based doctor. I don't know which country she comes from''.

(Gulp!!! Houston is a another country?) .

''But she said that she's had tremendous success with hundreds of different patients.

And I can tell you this: She was on air, along with many other doctors —they were big fans of hydroxychloroquine, and I thought she was very impressive," Mr Trump told reporters of Ms Immanuel at a briefing on the coronavirus pandemic on Tuesday.

She was born in Cameroon.

14 hours ago, cmarshall said:

Ahh that's the spirit! Give him a number to beat bigly.

There is some good coming out of this. Many Americans have realized that their country is in trouble, and they will respond in the most appropriate manner: At the ballot box.

Edited by geriatrickid
  • Like 2