The ol: "I wait you darling"...but how long to keep it up?

pookondee

16 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Everything we do is driven by genetic imperatives. Genetic imperatives are the same for every animal, and we are animals with a bigger brain, but still driven to reproduce. Choosing not to reproduce is only possible because we have free will to go against genetic conditioning.

Mating, making a nest ( buying/ renting a house ), raising the children are all genetic imperatives and everything we do stems from them, IMO. My genetic imperative only went as far as mating and nest building, because I chose not to reproduce.

That's okay. 

But if you're building a nest with your lady, she might already have children. Wouldn't it be a good and fair idea to sponsor the education of such a child? Only for a transition period until the child can stand on her own feet? 

That's what I chose to do. Guess we Westerners took a lot from Thailand, and now it's up to us to give something back. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, micmichd said:

Guess we Westerners took a lot from Thailand, and now it's up to us to give something back. 

I've not taken anything from Thailand, what did you take?

But I agree with you,

impregnating a local lady, then leaving some old fool to feed and educate the kid seems like a winning procreation strategy to me.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I've not taken anything from Thailand, what did you take?

But I agree with you,

impregnating a local lady, then leaving some old fool to feed and educate the kid seems like a winning procreation strategy to me.

How much did you say your Step daughters University fees will be this year, again ?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

I do hope that Her Father shows some gratitude towards you 

I’ve got a feeling he may have you blocked from your Sanemax era so your baiting will probably fall on deaf ears. 

Edited by Kadilo
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, BritManToo said:

But I agree with you,

Especially when the local lady is still sh*gging the Thai father of the child, whilst pretending to be in love with the farang.  ????

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Leaver said:

Especially when the local lady is still sh*gging the Thai father of the child, whilst pretending to be in love with the farang.  ????

Anyone that even imagines a young Thai woman "loves" an old farang is deluding themselves, IMO.

Anyway, in the words of Prince Charles "whatever love is". IMO "love" is illusion. We think lust is "love", but it's not. Only dogs have unconditional love for a human.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Leaver said:

Most ladies are unfaithful, it's a woman thing, learn to share and you'll be a lot happier.

It works for me, I do let them know all children will be DNA tested.

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Anyone that even imagines a young Thai woman "loves" an old farang is deluding themselves, IMO.

Anyway, in the words of Prince Charles "whatever love is". IMO "love" is illusion. We think lust is "love", but it's not. Only dogs have unconditional love for a human.

Even dogs have only love for a human as long as you feed them. 

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Rubbish, stop feeding a dog, let your neighbour give it attention and feed it, and see how that works out.  

• Haha 2

I am in the same postion as the poster working from home in Australia. My feelings cover the gamut of responses on this post - sometimes being annoyed and having to send funds as she couldn't  work and other times feeling like a cheap Charlie for thinking this way. If I was 100 per cent sure about the relationship one way or the other it would be easier. She kind of lied to me as she wanted funds to go from Phuket to Ubon Ratchatani but it ended up costing much more to move than initially stated. She generally doesn't lie and never cheats so I no complain. She is a sweet heart and a full on buddhist. Am I the only one where a girl has so called buddha days where I have to leave her be. Yesterday she worked and got a 1000 baht so I was impressed. No not doing that.

Edited by Fat is a type of crazy

1 minute ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

She generally doesn't lie and never cheats so I no complain.

Am I the only one where a girl has so called buddha days where I have to leave her be.

1. How do you know?

2. Offer her cash, and magically you can touch her.

Her: No, darling I can't because it's Buddha day 

You: how about I give you 1,000bht?

Edited by BritManToo
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

1. How do you know?

2. Offer her cash, and magically you can touch her.

Her: No, darling I can't because it's Buddha day 

You: how about I give you 1,000bht?

I have been looking at this website for six months and it's kind of cool to get a response from Britmantoo himself.

Believe me I have had years of Buddha days one day a  week. Money makes no difference. She has a book and it's a different day each week I think depending on the phases of the moon. I have not heard other men talk of this so I think she has made it up just for me. Sometimes it kind off adds something to the relationship but sometimes it's just plain annoying. To be honest she had a Mother's day thing for a time, some Hindhu thing,  but I put a stop to that.

I am confident she is not cheating. She always answers the phone, well almost always, and is so often at the temple or with family. I know most thai girls are fairly big on the Buddhist thing but she really takes it to a new level. 

7 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

I have been looking at this website for six months and it's kind of cool to get a response from Britmantoo himself.

Believe me I have had years of Buddha days one day a  week. Money makes no difference. She has a book and it's a different day each week I think depending on the phases of the moon. I have not heard other men talk of this so I think she has made it up just for me. Sometimes it kind off adds something to the relationship but sometimes it's just plain annoying. To be honest she had a Mother's day thing for a time, some Hindhu thing,  but I put a stop to that.

I am confident she is not cheating. She always answers the phone, well almost always, and is so often at the temple or with family. I know most thai girls are fairly big on the Buddhist thing but she really takes it to a new level. 

How old is she?

How long have you been in a relationship with her?

Why did she need more money to go from Phuket? 

12 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

You are lucky, your Thai girlfriend is probably ''different''

Batman someone?

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

How old is she?

How long have you been in a relationship with her?

Why did she need more money to go from Phuket? 

She's 46. 9 years. I like to think the distance relationship works for both of us. So she's no spring chicken but neither am I. Still hot though believe it or not. Her that is. I like my time alone. So does she. 3 to 6 months in Australia. 1 to 2 months Thailand. 4 to 6 months alone. I have thought of getting married as she is a good fun person if not a bit serious but when the wicked temper comes I thank Lord Jesus that I didn't.  

She lived in Phuket with her sister and mum. Her mum hated Phuket and wanted to go home so given no work in Phuket I agreed to help. She started with a low amount but that ballooned. Won't bore you with the whole story. 

15 minutes ago, kingofthemountain said:

You are lucky, your Thai girlfriend is probably ''different''

Batman someone?

She can see how I handsome I really am. What's your problem. No she had her share of boyfriends in the past. Her difference is that she spends the whole month of October at a temple, doesn't drink smoke or eat meat as should be the case for anyone calling themselves Buddhist, meditates for ages per day each day for an hour, all that stuff, and believe me sometimes I wish she could be less serious about the whole thing. Doesn't prove she's not cheating but I just doubt it. She's just different.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

She's 46. 9 years. I like to think the distance relationship works for both of us. So she's no spring chicken but neither am I. Still hot though believe it or not. Her that is. I like my time alone. So does she. 3 to 6 months in Australia. 1 to 2 months Thailand. 4 to 6 months alone. I have thought of getting married as she is a good fun person if not a bit serious but when the wicked temper comes I thank Lord Jesus that I didn't.  

She lived in Phuket with her sister and mum. Her mum hated Phuket and wanted to go home so given no work in Phuket I agreed to help. She started with a low amount but that ballooned. Won't bore you with the whole story. 

She stays in Aus with you? 
What was her work in Phuket?

1 hour ago, Kadilo said:

TVF should have its own “Dear Britmantoo” forum for all the relationship questions. 

Sub forums:

Budget relationships:

Bolloxed it relationships:

Blown it relationships:

Would probably capture a large part of the active participant expertise

1 hour ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Believe me I have had years of Buddha days one day a  week. Money makes no difference.

She's 46. 9 years.

Plenty of women on ThaiFriendly that'll overlook Buddha day, if she won't.

It's never a good idea to allow any one woman to control your access to sex.

She'll think you're weak.

Just read her age,

at 46 she's coming to the end of her interest in sex, move on, the younger ones don't cost any more and are generally better company.

Just as a point of interest, as a massage girl, did she refuse to give massages on Buddha day?

From personal experience, Buddha is OK with a hand job on his 'special days'.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I agree.  It's not "love" it's a mutual agreement, based on meeting each other's needs.  If / when a farang thinks it's "love" that's when he gets fleeced.    

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Leaver said:

I agree.  It's not "love" it's a mutual agreement, based on meeting each other's needs.  If / when a farang thinks it's "love" that's when he gets fleeced.    

If love is not the unselfish consideration of meeting each others needs - I would be interested to know the alternative definition