Want A Paid Trip For The Day

jaloochapurr

I WILL PAY SOME ONE $100.00 TO TAKE A SMALL TRIP TO DOY MOUK NEAR TREKKER LODGE AND GET TWO THINGS.

1. PICTURES OF JIMI AND CHAPURR

2. THE PHONE NUMBERS FOR THE HOUSEHOLD OF THE HEAD MAN OF THE VILLAGE.

I know I must come off as crazy but for now am stuck in America and the phone numbers up there have changed and so have my kidds who have grown.and i so miss my kids and getting news of them.

pm me or

bguy1954 at yahoo.com

i will pay quickly to western union for sure to a serious person.

I WILL PAY SOME ONE $100.00 TO TAKE A SMALL TRIP TO DOY MOUK NEAR TREKKER LODGE AND GET TWO THINGS.

1. PICTURES OF JIMI AND CHAPURR

2. THE PHONE NUMBERS FOR THE HOUSEHOLD OF THE HEAD MAN OF THE VILLAGE.

I know I must come off as crazy but for now am stuck in America and the phone numbers up there have changed and so have my kidds who have grown.and i so miss my kids and getting news of them.

pm me or

bguy1954 at yahoo.com

i will pay quickly to western union for sure to a serious person.

Hey brother, I'll be happy to help if I can. I don't arrive in Thailand for another month, but keep in touch with me if no one else bites. I'll bring my digi cam and snap you a CD full of photos and air mail it to you. I'll email it instead, if I can find a way to send a lot of photo's at a time, I don't want to upload 100 photo's individually through 33 emails.

I also have a web cam that I can pop onto my laptop, and would be happy to arrange for each of your boys to send you a video message. I might buy a digi-camcorder when I go to Thailand also, depending on how much they cost. If I do, I'll get some video for you.

Save your 100 bucks pal, whatever it costs to go out there, I'll take that. I'm a starving college student. But I won't take a penny more than it costs me to get there, eat, and mail you back your cd's/dvd's. Hopefully someone will take you up on your offer sooner though. It could take me as long as July/August to make it there for you, depending on whether I stay in BKK for a while before heading up to Chiang Mai. I'm still undecided.