Trump's sister says, in secret recordings, he has 'no principles' and is cruel

webfact

11 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Yep. 

The “Access Hollywood” tape of Trump boasting about sexually harassing women is released at 4:03 pm. At 4:32 pm, WikiLeaks begins posting Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta’s stolen emails.

No one ever said roger stone wasn't effective.

Think we'll have to get used to these sorts of insightful comments for a while. Only way to deflect I guess?

Biden dont have "skeleton's" in hes cabinet, everybody already know all! So what they try dig against him going to be FAKE NEWS!

38 minutes ago, Enzian said:

So many people insist that their political opponents (or the opponents of their masters) ought to be totally honest, truth-telling, decent persons, yet completely overlook the lies and deceptions on their own side. Politics and business are dirty businesses, and good guys seldom finish first. Life is complicated and everyone has their own interpretation. I've done things I'm glad the statute of limitations has run out, yet for the past 30 years it's safe to say I've been revered and respected by all my 100s of contacts. Look for results, not words.

"Revered"?

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

LOL.

If Mary thinks she's going to "protect" her inheritance, she just ensured it will be eliminated, IMO. The Donald can hire better lawyers than she can.

Thanks for reminding me that “justice” in the US is influenced by if you get the public defender or can pay for the “dream team” of lawyers. I agree with your comment.

1 hour ago, BTB1977 said:

What a gold digger. Looks like she will do and say anything for 15 minutes of fame and profit from it any way she can.

So, you are pointing out that she has sunk to The Donald’s level?

4 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Totally expecting trump to chime in...

"I don't know her, I've never met her. Some people are saying she's not my sister."

LOL, She is a retired United States Federal judge, and a former AUSA.  

Wht inheritance are you babbling on about? fred trump died eons ago.

Stop making yourself look silly.

I believe Mary is a psychologist.  It's the sister that was a judge.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dap said:

"Revered"?

I served 6 years without pay as the director of a non-profit and at the end of that time it was in far better condition than it was when I started, when it was in trouble. The books and taxes were straight from beginning to end. I left my ego out of it and let the results speak for themselves. When I meet people from that era I still get a certain feeling. It's ok if you feel the word is too strong, maybe it is.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, ezzra said:

Sibling rivalry and hanging dirty washing in public it's not becoming of an educated person and a judge no less, unless that person is vindictive enough to want to destroy a sibling name, career and life an as such, that person should be ashamed of their doing...

it's not becoming of an educated person and a judge

She was recorded secretly it was a private conversation with her niece !  So very different from your comment, it seems to me at least.

• Like 1

Not much of a surprise. Alot of his policies have represented that lack of charity in his heart. And the 3,600 lawsuits, mostly by small contractors, are also testament to his nature. 

No worries. He will be exiled to a lifetime of utter humiliation and irrelevance in a few months. And he will be forced to live with the most radioactive name on the planet. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, JustAnotherHun said:

Is Trump Barry the same sister who appears in Mary Trump's book asking for The Donald's help to push her carreer as a judge?

She was already a federal district judge when Donald was elected president....it could be she's bitter he didn't elevate her to an appellate or supreme court judgeship. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

Not much of a surprise. Alot of his policies have represented that lack of charity in his heart. And the 3,600 lawsuits, mostly by small contractors, are also testament to his nature. 

No worries. He will be exiled to a lifetime of utter humiliation and irrelevance in a few months. And he will be forced to live with the most radioactive name on the planet. 

You'd be a good candidate for counseling should Trump win the election. ahahahaa

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

She was already a federal district judge when Donald was elected president....it could be she's bitter he didn't elevate her to an appellate or supreme court judgeship. 

Or it could just possibly be that she was already semi-retired by the time he became President.