Special team set up to prevent suicides

webfact

19 minutes ago, Happyman567 said:

I think you nailed it Mike. They wrecked a whole economy over 58 deaths Insanity

Who would have come if they didn't close the borders? 

Many countries have travel bans and most people would not be travelling anyway at the height of a global pandemic.

Insanity would have been just acting as normal and not doing anything.

On 9/10/2020 at 5:11 PM, spidermike007 said:

Did anyone know there was a Mental Health Bureau here? First time I have heard of it in over a decade? Did they fabricate this Bureau out of thin air? If not, they sure have done of great job of keeping it hidden. 

Agreed, they're a small and obscure health authority that operates as an outpatient resource in mental and general hospitals only.  There are huge psychological issues among Thai people, but there has NEVER been a surge in interest by the gov't healthcare industry in addressing it. Just another...my pen rai.

22 hours ago, FarFlungFalang said:

A stressful time where the cure is proving to be worse than the disease for many and those that imposed these restriction don't seem to realise that happy people cope much better against illness.Forcing these repressive restrictions involuntarily will test the all of us I hope you can see it as a test and do your best to survive the test dig deep and use anything you can to fight your way through.My step son joined these statistics one month ago and it's not fair for those left behind.Find a reason to succeed even if it's for the benefit of others that receive the pleasure of your company.

I am truly sorry to hear that. Condolences.

16 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

The equivalent of how many people die on the roads here in a day or two. Yet, do they close all the nations highways, and declare the outrageous and abysmal safety record a national emergency? Perhaps they should. 

Don't be silly,that would set the dangerous precedent of being consistent.

This will get worse as the maskers keep up the charade and the freak temprature monitors! If you have a flu and a temperature you cannot buy goods now! If you cough you may as well commit suiside as looks can kill. My child does not want to go to school any more she hates it. There will be more child suicides in my estimation. When will people wake up and say no, we will not be controlled. There is no COVID in Thailand so what are the masks protecting us from? Why are the pubs and clubs closed early? 

11 hours ago, Don Chance said:

India gives out millions of free meals everyday. How many does Thailand give out? There are also ashrams to stay at for free.

Pardon me? India spends BILLIONS on space programs. Why ? If they would have to spend it on the people to give food, then they only can give them a cup of tea. 

On 9/11/2020 at 3:26 AM, Mywayboy said:

Very sad state of affairs very suprised the % is not much higher.

It probably is.  

The real problem is people who look at these numbers that haven't been independently verified.  You can say someone died from an accident when they get found in a barrel in the bottom of a lake if you want to.