Poll: Condo Owners.

pingping

South Sathorn, B65/mo Sq m2.  In in a new build so it’s waived for the first 18 mos, but the current schedule is B65..  we have several pools, fitness, etc etc, so a fair share of common use stuff and space 

Jomtien 40 baht, pools, gym, etc and an outside company running it

I know of an older block in Jomtien where its 20 baht but the block is in serious disrepair and no money to fix anything.

Edited by Peterw42

Sukhumvit Soi 31, 12 year old building, nice swimming pool, good gym, lots of lifts relative to number of units (lifts are expensive to run), 58 baht/sqm/month which we tried (and failed) to get increased to 65 at the AGM (no increase since mid-2017).

25 minutes ago, how241 said:

Nirun Condo charges a flat 300 baht  for all condos from 26 meters to 39 meters.  I guess around 11 baht per meter  and they are able to have 2 big swimming pools and many security guards. The swimming pools and all common areas have been recently remodeled.  They seem to do a lot with this small maintenance fee. The 300 baht fee has been the same for the 11 years that I have been here. 

yes but wondering how can anybody be happy living there ! not even if you pay me !

• Confused 2

In an older building in central Chiangmai, but very well built and in good condition, 20.5 Baht per sqm. The building has two lifts, both with regular maintenance, but no pool nor fitness... Hasn't gone up at all in the last 7 years that I live here.

Edited by kiaora1968

5 minutes ago, how241 said:

There are 2,000 condos there and I'm guessing around 4000-5000 farangs and Thai that live there.  Thank you for sharing your thoughts that Nirun is not for you But I won't comment further as this is not a thread about whether or not you would be happy living at Nirun Condo. Needless to say,  it is low priced, budget living and not for everyone BUT  certainly  some find it suits them quite well. 

we can guess what kind of foreigners is living at this heaven...

尼兰国际公寓 Nirun condo Hotel (Pattaya) - Deals, Photos & Reviews

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

32 minutes ago, KamnanT said:

Sukhumvit Soi 31, 12 year old building, nice swimming pool, good gym, lots of lifts relative to number of units (lifts are expensive to run), 58 baht/sqm/month //

Could be useful to indicate in which city... :unsure:. 58 baht would be really excessive for this east area of Naklua in Pattaya.

And BTW we are in the Chiang Mai Forum and I am unsure that answers about Pattaya/Jomtien were what the OP expected...

4 minutes ago, Pattaya46 said:

And BTW we are in the Chiang Mai Forum and I am unsure that answers about Pattaya/Jomtien were what the OP expected...

Sorry,  I didn't notice about the Chiang mai Forum.  I should not have posted here.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Where I live they run about 35 per sm.

The common fees here are a real bargain in my opinion.

Paying around $50 a month for all the amenities is extremely low even in the higher western type buildings.

Just saying I know this is Thailand but lesser amenities in a place like Los Angeles for over $1000 a month are common.

Don’t they prefer you to pay in local currency which is the Thai baht?