Trump moved to military hospital after COVID-19 diagnosis

rooster59

20 minutes ago, Tagged said:

if rumors is true, go and attend a cherity party after he know he is infected. Then Symphaty with the devil is quite close to fell on my tongue.

No need to wait for any credible and authoritative source for this highly inflammatory and potentially very misleading accusation. It is Trump after all. Run with any rumor, make up any nonsense to attack him. His skin color, the size of his hands, his weight. Anything is on the table. No other person on the planet you can do this too. Have fun!

8 hours ago, riclag said:

Misinformation! Very distasteful!  But on the other hand its quiet obvious you feel embolden to blurt it !

It was a joke, Joyce. Trump supporters seem to be in desperate need of a humor implant. Although I do admit they seem to be capable of humor without realizing it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PatOngo said:

I think Emperor Xi Jinping has got a leg over him right now. China is running amok in the South China Sea, the Indian border, the Pacific and  POTUS is at home spreading Emperor Xi's virus!   XI 200,000  POTUS 0

Interesting that people are gullible enough to worship and kneel to China.  You are likely in a very small minority, but your opinion is yours to own.    ????

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

I wish Pres. Trump and his family well and hope they recover soon, as I do for all those who who suffer similarly. VP Biden is, I understand from morning news, is looking to use the opportunity to 'seal' (MSN headline) his bid for office. And why not indeed, he has posted his wishes for the President but there's a job to be done, this is politics and there is no 'time out' here. Stay safe and well, Sir.

It is ironic, Mr. VP Biden, some of your followers here on TV rant on about Pres. Trump being 'this & that' and yet they follow his alleged example in their wishes to condemn him, instead of following your example.

Edited by TKDfella
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, RoadWarrior371 said:

Interesting that people are gullible enough to worship and kneel to China.  You are likely in a very small minority, but your opinion is yours to own.    ????

I would NEVER bend to China, I just wonder why the self professed leader of the free world DOES! 

"After you, Emperor!" 

171109114332-07-donald-trump-xi-jinping-1109-exlarge-169.jpg

Edited by PatOngo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TopDeadSenter said:

No need to wait for any credible and authoritative source for this highly inflammatory and potentially very misleading accusation. It is Trump after all. Run with any rumor, make up any nonsense to attack him. His skin color, the size of his hands, his weight. Anything is on the table. No other person on the planet you can do this too. Have fun!

Awwww shucks! Well almost right, Nixon and Reagan are dead but Bush is still a viable target!

Edited by PatOngo

38 minutes ago, RoadWarrior371 said:

Who here worships or kneels to China? Observers of the sordid international  game of politicking are quite  capable of recognizing which combatants score the point blows!

That recognition does not automatically define which combatant they may have put  money( or a hope for a secure future) on. Discounting anything other than from a personal favorite or encouraging the use of fouls in desperate hope of a preferred outcome either way is hardly admirable to other than blind partisans.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Lacessit said:

If you are looking for a conversion on the road to Damascus, IMO Trump is not your guy. More likely he would boast about how trivial it was.

Agreed, though whilst on the road to Mandalay recently I had a strange thought that considering the quickness of his recovery that the whole thing may be a PR stunt for the election.

2 minutes ago, car720 said:

Agreed, though whilst on the road to Mandalay recently I had a strange thought that considering the quickness of his recovery that the whole thing may be a PR stunt for the election.

He's not smart enough to pull that off, and too many leaks would eventually appear. He's really got the 'Rona.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, car720 said:

Sigh. I was looking forward to visiting Mandalay this year, that's on hold for who knows how long. Apologies, off topic.

The information coming out is conflicting, some of it claiming he is recovering, others stating the crisis is yet to come.

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

Sigh. I was looking forward to visiting Mandalay this year, that's on hold for who knows how long. Apologies, off topic.

The information coming out is conflicting, some of it claiming he is recovering, others stating the crisis is yet to come.

Only if he lives. :cheesy::cheesy:

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, car720 said:

Unlikely.  Trump wants to make this campaign about anything but how he handled the pandemic.

On 10/3/2020 at 7:51 AM, heybruce said:

Other people with Covid 19 are kept out of hospitals unless they are seriously ill.

Is this a case of the President getting special treatment?  Or a case of the administration lying to us?

Meadows actually seems to be honest implying the next 48 hours are critical

18 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Meadows actually seems to be honest implying the next 48 hours are critical

Apparently 45 is FURIOUS with Meadows for putting out conflicting information. 45 wants everything to be rosy rosy hunky dory.

• Thanks 1