EU, UK to step up Brexit talks to try to close 'significant gaps' over trade deal

rooster59

25 minutes ago, kingdong said:

i,ve just swept my chimney,if you want to pop round and pick it up.

Oh now i got it ...must be suits....

You guys are very lucky i do not deal in verbal with you .....as said before i only am used to speak that language , never learned your english in  wrighting...only 3 E.U. languages ...

Now i understand because the chimney explaination ...i took the wrong choice because phonetic same sound

Thanks now i learned another word correct ????

Edited by david555
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Surelynot said:

I think there is going to be a deal for sure......the demand for "more intensity" is now aimed at how to dress the deal up so both sides are seen to be winners......that is going to be a tough one for Johnson....swivel-eyed Brexiteers will be all over him like a rash....(apart from Francois of course).

I do not expect a deal ...as Boris will have difficulties to remove his bill and Europe can not vote anything if it is not put in the rubbish bin ...

26 minutes ago, david555 said:

Oh now i got it ...must be suits....

You guys are very lucky i do not deal in verbal with you .....as said before i only am used to speak that language , never learned your english in  wrighting...only 3 E.U. languages ...

Now i understand because the chimney explaination ...i took the wrong choice because phonetic same sound

Thanks now i learned another word correct ????

Just to clarify...not trying to be 'clever'....soot is pronounced sut (or that is how I have always pronounced it)

1 hour ago, Rookiescot said:

Read the post I was responding to. Its not really that complicated.

But of course taking quotes out of context and portraying them in a different light has been a Brexiteer specialty for years hasn't it.

Did I not just say to you that even after we leave the UK we will still be British? Did that little nugget not register or something. 

Johnson cant stop independence. Westminster cannot. The longer they try to prevent it the worse its going to get for you English nationalists. Its the best recruiting agent independence could ask for.

If Westminster can't stop independence, can you explain why Scotland is still part of the UK despite the SNP being in power since 2007? 

54 minutes ago, david555 said:

As i said you before ...as a non native english many slang talk pass me ....

like rain dropping on my head and dripping down to end where it down somewhere disapear in a drain ????

Just trying to create a light interlude. 

5 minutes ago, Surelynot said:

Just to clarify...not trying to be 'clever'....soot is pronounced sut (or that is how I have always pronounced it)

I always heared ; as it suites you !...example 

But i am nobody to discus english writing ????

9 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Just trying to create a light interlude. 

Now i understand .....as i am on my smartphone who has no language corrector .

And only in verbal i know that " bloody language " reasonable ????

So i translate sound in  what i think it can be in writing....

Edited by david555

14 hours ago, Loiner said:

.  Did you even realise that Game of Thrones was an imaginary fantasy period drama, not actual real world history, or did you believe it all?

Having never seen it, will have to bow to your superior knowledge.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, sandyf said:

Nothing to do with me, you should be asking the party.

“I think it has one simple answer, which is Dominic Cummings,” said Mr Bone.

“I think a lot of these decisions are being taken by unelected special advisers behind closed doors and they like making laws without parliamentary scrutiny and don’t have any regard for it. I think that is where the problem lies.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/conservative-conference-boris-johnson-backbench-mps-b748689.html

Even more from "The Independent..."........????......????

16 hours ago, Loiner said:

Ah, you mean Dominic! A mere paid worker bee and employee. He’s certainly not faceless – his face is plastered over all the chattering classes press and media.

How can you lot all decide that he’s the Machiavellian mastermind who is really ruling the whole country? You are all so fascinated with tales of political machinations, conflict intrigue and doom.  Did you even realise that Game of Thrones was an imaginary fantasy period drama, not actual real world history, or did you believe it all?

It is a fact that Niccolo Machiavelli, senior official in the Florentine Republic, had a great influence in the ruling of this state.

Some pretend that Mr. Cummings has the same influence on Mr. Johnson government.

It is not impossible.

History will judge.

13 hours ago, david555 said:

I never heared that expression before 

Having worked with Boris at the Daily Telegraph for five years, Mount got to know the 'greased albino piglet' - a name Boris earned for his elusive nature - rather well. As a deputy comment editor, he would wait patiently every Wednesday evening for Boris's copy, which never appeared on time. Boris's excuses were impressive.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, transam said:

Nor have I, sounds like an after drinking 5 pints bar stool talk.....????

On top of everything else about Boris Johnson, his lies, half-truths and shameless evasions, we are now invited to embrace the revelation that Charles Moore, Frankenstein editor to Boris's fake news Telegraph column, refers to him as "the greased albino piglet". It must be a comfort to the foreign exchange markets and working men's clubs in Barnsley to learn this was meant as a compliment ...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Did you read it?

No, nor anything from the Guardian, both anti-anything lefty rags, day in, day out....Why, because on my early morning news scan it's the same ol' tosh from certain rags...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Surelynot said:

It must be a comfort to the foreign exchange markets and working men's clubs in Barnsley to learn this was meant as a compliment ...

Darton and Barugh Green WMC,s resent your comment.....leave them out of your arguments :sad:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Surelynot said:

Having worked with Boris at the Daily Telegraph for five years, Mount got to know the 'greased albino piglet' - a name Boris earned for his elusive nature - rather well. As a deputy comment editor, he would wait patiently every Wednesday evening for Boris's copy, which never appeared on time. Boris's excuses were impressive.

I did not knew ....???? i keep it with is real earned name ...  " Manic serial liar "  ????????

i do know he got fired there because his untrue story's ....????????

It seems some ,if not all of his voters did not know his CV.

Seeing by a reaction .????????

Edited by david555
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, david555 said:

I did not knew ....???? i keep it with is real earned name ...  " Manic serial liar "  ????????

i do know he got fired there because his untrue story's ....????????

are you sure, the guy always tells the truth, look at his Brexit campaign 555

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

are you sure, the guy always tells the truth, look at his Brexit campaign 555

I only see the results ???? and all the delays on his deadlines ...not forgetting the bulldozer he would go lie in front.  ...

Or the ditch....????

Just waiting for more as he promised the U.K a bumpy christmas

Edited by david555
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, david555 said:

I only see the results ???? and all the delays on his deadlines ...not forgetting the bulldozer he would go lie in front.  ...

Or the ditch....????

Just waiting for more as he promised the U.K a bumpy christmas

................to gain freedom.....................Us Brits got that in 1945.....Remember...? :clap2:....????

Just now, transam said:

................to gain freedom.....................Us Brits got that in 1945.....Remember...? :clap2:....????

Here Transam go again with his war time remembrance ......after he go deny  he started ....????

• Like 1