With Trump's health in question, Pence-Harris VP debate to draw outsized attention

webfact

8 minutes ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

Well I just hope that these 2 vices can actually debate and say some

intelligent things.  God forbid that any thing more happens to the 2 dinosaurs that

are running for the President position.

Geezer

Agreed.  I'll watch the beginning of the debate.  If it degenerates into the mess of last Tuesday's debate, I'll switch off.

• Like 2

I thought Kamala did well - she gave thoughtful answers most of the time and came across as an acceptable possible president. Women sometimes have it tough if they come across as aggressive but I think she came across positive and smart and she was mainly respectful when she listened. She has a lovely smile. 

Pence did OK but I don't think he did much to appeal to swinging voters.

Be nice if they could answer about packing the Supreme court - just say we have no plans at this time. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, bendejo said:

I'm voting for the fly.

Great choice! The fly's election would indeed be an admirable government downsize. Its taxes would be minuscule, for starters and they don't require much "pork" either. Do they make masks that small because viral transmission might be problematic.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Be nice if they could answer about packing the Supreme court - just say we have no plans at this time. 

But they do have a plan...it is just that they don't want to disclose it before the election...

• Like 1

On 10/7/2020 at 6:25 AM, webfact said:

With Trump's health in question, Pence-Harris VP debate to draw outsized attention

Bernie Goldberg who was with CBS wrote the book BIAS on how the media uses subliminal bias such as calling Democrat politicians the "esteemed" while announcing Republicans as the "ultra right wing"  This headline is an example.  You have Trump 73  who by all accounts is very healthy has been described as with more energy than people half his age.  By Contrast you have Biden older at age 78 and clearly shows signs of early dementia.  But the headline focuses on Trumps health.  Heck if elected Biden's agenda is to stay alive 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Brunolem said:

But they do have a plan...it is just that they don't want to disclose it before the election...

Kind of like that wonderful health care plan Trump has kept hidden since 2016.

Edited by heybruce
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Kind of like that wonderful health care plan Trump has kept hidden since 2016.

Oh yeah, the 2 Week Plan, it'll be announced in 2 weeks.  That one is a few years old.

And next week is Infrastructure Week.

If you think this message makes no sense, yes.

• Like 1

One more time:

The New England Journal of Medicine on Wednesday, in an unprecedented editorial, denounced the [45] administration’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic and called for voting out “current political leaders” who are “dangerously incompetent.”

The harshly worded editorial is the first time the prestigious medical journal, which usually stays out of politics, has weighed in on an election.

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/520091-new-england-journal-of-medicine-blasts-trump-officials-response-to-virus

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1