Trump says he doesn't think he's contagious, ready to campaign

webfact

53 minutes ago, YetAnother said:

the guy is a liar and a fool

Well if HE believes he's not contagious it must be true!???? The world leaders are by and large imbeciles.There's not a politician in the world today I can respect.

Edited by findlay13

7 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

I agree with 45. Probably not contagious. He should hold dozens of indoor rallies with all his supporters and nobody should wear a mask. It's all a Dem hoax, after all.  I mean, 45 clearly knows more about science than all those people who wasted their time going to medical school or getting PhDs in biochemistry or epidemiology, when they could have just gone with their gut feel. Didn't 45 know more about ISIS than all the Generals? And it's just a conspiracy that people got in the way and stopped him from nuking hurricane maria or going around the country injecting disinfectant into Covid sufferers and giving them a tall glass of bleach.

If 45's college transcripts weren't under audit like his tax returns, I'm sure he'd show us just how brilliantly he did at UPenn after his dad bribed officials to get him in.

Thank you doctor opinion.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, heybruce said:

Pence regularly interrupted and talked over Harris during the debate (I have it on good authority that women hate that) and now Trump calls Kamala Harris a monster. 

Way to go after the women's vote Donnie!

Deleted.

Edited by Phoenix Rising
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, ballpoint said:

Fat chance of that happening:

"Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell drew a stark contrast Thursday between his handling of the coronavirus in the Senate and the approach taken by the White House, which has experienced an outbreak among senior officials and the president.

During an event in northern Kentucky, McConnell said that he had not gone to the White House in more than two months because of how it has addressed the coronavirus.

"I actually haven't been to the White House since August the 6th because my impression was their approach to how to handle this was different than mine and what I insisted that we do in the Senate, which is to wear a mask and practice social distancing,” the Kentucky Republican said."

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/08/mcconnell-white-house-coronavirus-427997

McConnell is distancing himself from Trump because he recognises that Trump is toxic His seat in the senate is up for grabs and now has a small lead in the polls (2 points?). Self preservation.

Expect other Republican senators to follow suit.

Edited by polpott
  • Like 1