Warning against Recklessness with COVID

snoop1130

Warning against Recklessness with COVID

covid-2.jpg

NONTHABURI, Oct 9 (TNA) — The Bureau of General Communicable Diseases has warned people not to be reckless with the coronavirus disease 2019 that produces similar symptoms as common colds.

Dr Sophon Iamsirithaworn, director of the bureau, said people could easily have a cold during presently fluctuating weather conditions and symptoms of COVID-19 and common colds were very similar.

People should monitor their symptoms and those of others close to them. 

Full Story: https://tna.mcot.net/english-news-558645

tnalogo.jpg

-- © Copyright TNA 2020-10-09

16 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

The start of "you must wear a mask for the rest of your life" propaganda !

Part 1 of the "Total control plan" is working very nicely for them.

Tell that to the people who survived the Covid and are still suffering from the after effects, the people who are in ICU. Or who lost a family member or a friend. Or better yet, go to a hospital and stay there for one night in a Covid patient room without a mask!

Even your hoax peddling idol caught it because he didn't wear a mask. 
See you at the hospital or the morgue. 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 3
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, mr mr said:

please can someone tell me where i can get a ticket off this stupid planet ? 

i'm done. 

Unfortunately, you've missed the Mars flight with Elon Musk.....they're down to 100 people now. Wait for Jupiter!

17 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

The start of "you must wear a mask for the rest of your life" propaganda !

Part 1 of the "Total control plan" is working very nicely for them.

Interesting. I was not aware that Japan, where citizens quite regularly wear masks were part of the total control plan ... just sayin.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

20 hours ago, Anna Rak said:

TIT No Test, No Have.

Every other country that is showing a possible second wave, is recording lower numbers than before, so working on that the second coming is not as bad as the first Thailand will have less than 59 deaths. So why the paranoia???

Do you live in a city or even a rural area and lock your doors at night or when you leave the house? 

I don't know the actual statistics but bet your chances of robbery or home invasion are probably less than those of getting infected or dying from this virus. 

So why the paranoia? 

Many folks have a natural aversion to death or hospitalization if minor precautions prevent it. And of course robberies are not contagious. 

• Sad 2

7 hours ago, RocketDog said:

Do you live in a city or even a rural area and lock your doors at night or when you leave the house? 

I don't know the actual statistics but bet your chances of robbery or home invasion are probably less than those of getting infected or dying from this virus. 

So why the paranoia? 

Many folks have a natural aversion to death or hospitalization if minor precautions prevent it. And of course robberies are not contagious. 

Why the paranoia?

Yes it's complex re who does/doesn't get sick/very sick if they get the virus.

But why not actively/promptly work towards reducing the sickness/death rates same as working towards less deaths from road accidents.

And well documented that older folks get more sick/more quickly if they catch Covid 19, and the death rate is much higher. Do you want your mother/father/elderly loved friends to die early from Covid 19 or die later from natural causes? 

• Like 1