Cheap Laser Skin Surgery In Chiang Mai

fanciman

I guess that the equipment that is used is pretty much the same everywhere.

As far as I can see, it is a bit like pointing a pen at somebodys skin and then pressing a button, so I don't think that high a level of training is needed. (I may be wrong.)

Where is a reasonably priced place to go?

Any suggestions?

Thank you!

There is quite a high degree of training required in many areas. The problem with cheap is that you have no guarantee the person has that training or has properly maintained equipment. Too many people have left cheap places with bad scarring or occasionally much worse.

Pay your money and take your choice. If it was me I would always go for the best I can afford, after receiving feedback from others.

whahahaha another chance for me to write some long posting whahah

DISCOUNT .

is a very very interesting words .

what is DISCOUNTED ? the price ? THE Service ? The Standard ? or Your well being ?

so carful what you ask .. when you ask for discount .

in the world of fair trade or rather equal trade .

be ready to get monkey if you want to pay peanut .

of cos if we look at the cycle . it really boil down to square one .

i myself is a corkscrew when it come to spending . and believe me .

i been to it .

i had from buying tee shirt - end up with producing tee shirt -

i had from loving silver jewellery to producing silver jewellery

i had from drinking tea to selling tea .

i had from car audio for fun to now producing my own speaker and selling car aduio .

so .

what are you trying to discount ? if you buy a laser machine . go for the training .

and after 6 month of study and the investment you made .

would you charge cheaper to your customer ?

sometime . the words discount is really just another way for people to attract customer to his or her less standard service

how many place offer REAL discount ?

by far.. all i se is cutting edge . the last discounted coupon i got for eating at some dinning resturant . i had smaller fish , and more ice in my cup of coke .

so carful what you ask for .

you may just get what you want .

as discounted service which will discount your well being plus look also .

good luck

TA22,

You so crazy! You always make me laugh. I'm going to follow this thread closely, since I'm interested in a little laserin' myself. If you DO buy the machine and get the training, PM me and (for a discount, haha) I'll write a rave review! Whahaha (What's up with that, anyway? I"m so curious.) :o

Iook for the best rather than the cheapest. What kind of Iaser are you interested in? I mean there are serious Iasers such as Co2, midscaIe Iike FraxeI and then minor for coIIagen stimuIation. There are so many kinds of Iaser depending on what you are Iooking to achieve. Best to work out what Iaser treatment is most suitabIe then find who offers that Iaser and for how much. Iaser is technique dependent, so best to find the most skiIIed person avaiIabIe.

If you post more info, id be gIad to offer what I know on Iaser, aIthough, of course, i am no speciaIist.

(and yes..my key is busted, thats why using capitaI 'I'..*sigh*)