Anxious U.S. voters choose between Biden, Trump after vitriolic campaign

webfact

18 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Change that to

Of course he hasn't won yet.

Yes its depressing that its so close and Biden on course to still win. That's a sad state of affairs considering yes Biden really is that bad. 

and I agree with it.

So you are say that Biden is bad, but the racist misogynistic guy that you love is losing to him. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, n00dle said:

Indeed trump has been a breath of fresh air in comparison.

I said before he was elected that at the least he would be an entertaining president and I wasn't wrong, IMO. The reality show that is US politics certainly became a lot more interesting.

I also mentioned that his family were visually more appealing than that of his opposition, and I was correct on that, IMO, though we haven't seen very much of them.

1 minute ago, Credo said:

Perhaps you find it entertaining but those affected by his policies don't.   There are thousands of children removed from their parents who are at the butt end of your entertainment.   There are thousands of Covid-19 deaths that really aren't very funny to the family members.   

Entertaining in the context I used is not the same as "funny", but I'm not surprised you take my remark out of context.

:coffee1:

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I said before he was elected that at the least he would be an entertaining president and I wasn't wrong, IMO. The reality show that is US politics certainly became a lot more interesting.

I also mentioned that his family were visually more appealing than that of his opposition, and I was correct on that, IMO, though we haven't seen very much of them.

You mean you have ignored the news if you claim not to have seen much of Trump's family.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

If you quoted my more detailed post, you will see I was 100% right.

You're 100% wrong.  GA might flip in the next few minutes.  Down to 6k lead for Trump now.  AZ might flip.  Biden's lead is going down fast.  PA might flip. 

Nobody knows right now.  Nobody.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

Looks like you managed to get it perfectly wrong.

Good news is the 2 senate races in GA will probably both go to a runoff.  Excellent opportunity for the dems to pickup those 2 seats...if Trump loses.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, placeholder said:

Looks like you managed to get it perfectly wrong.

That was like an hour in, and that' what it looked liked. I was just trying to get thread rolling. No one predicted that the votes would switch to 100 percent for Biden at midnight.

8 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

That was like an hour in, and that' what it looked liked. I was just trying to get thread rolling. No one predicted that the votes would switch to 100 percent for Biden at midnight.

It never looked like the House was going to become Republican. Well, at least not to a reasonably objective observer. But if you're in the bag for Trump...

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Jeffr2 said:

Good news is the 2 senate races in GA will probably both go to a runoff.  Excellent opportunity for the dems to pickup those 2 seats...if Trump loses.

That is going to be one of the most interesting and most expensive elections in history!

Here's a preview.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1