Trump falsely claims victory with votes uncounted, rival Biden confident

snoop1130

1 minute ago, CG1 Blue said:

The irony is you probably spent the last 4 years complaining about how insulting Trump is. And yet instead of responding with your opinion you throw insults around ????

You're the one who repeatedly makes denigrating comments about Biden without a shred of evidence to back them up. I can only assume you're getting this stuff from sites that Thaivisa.com won't allow to be linked to. I have insulted your sources but not you. Let me show you what serious evidence looks like:

Joe Biden More Likely to Survive 4-Year Term Than Trump, 'Super-Ager' Study Finds

Both President Donald Trump, 74, and former Vice President Joe Biden, 77, are "super-agers" overwhelmingly likely to live beyond their mid-80s—but a new study finds Biden has a higher probability of outliving his younger opponent...

Neither candidate is projected to have major cognitive functioning challenges now or over the next four years, despite critical campaign rhetoric claiming otherwise...

The researchers write that Biden has a "nearly perfect health profile for a man his age," but Trump has "significant but modifiable" risk factors, notably his weight.

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-more-likely-survive-4-year-term-trump-super-ager-study-finds-1536219

And here's a link to the study itself:

https://www.icaa.cc/media/presidential_lifespan_and_healthspan-draft_for_release_1.pdf

• Like 1

Trump's not the only Republican refusing to accept the result:

"Republican U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson, of Wisconsin, said Friday that half the country will not accept the outcome of the presidential election if Democrat Joe Biden wins.

Johnson, a staunch supporter of President Donald Trump, also refused to say if he thought the election was legitimate, while admitting he had no proof of any illegal activity...

...“I’m not alleging anything because I have no proof,” Johnson said. “All I’m saying is there are enough irregularities to raise concerns"."

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/pennsylvania/articles/2020-11-06/sen-johnson-says-half-of-country-wont-accept-a-biden-win

11 minutes ago, placeholder said:

You're the one who repeatedly makes denigrating comments about Biden without a shred of evidence to back them up. I can only assume you're getting this stuff from sites that Thaivisa.com won't allow to be linked to. I have insulted your sources but not you.

I'm giving my opinion based on what I see on the TV, in the debates etc., and using some common sense. 

But because my opinion upsets you you've decided I use dark web sources. Are you DT in disguise ????

• Haha 2

Just now, CG1 Blue said:

I'm giving my opinion based on what I see on the TV, in the debates etc., and using some common sense. 

But because my opinion upsets you you've decided I use dark web sources. Are you DT in disguise ????

So it's your opinion about what you see on TV and using common sense? If you say so.

And now that you have learned of the evaluation of Trump and Biden by 6 gerontologists, what does your common sense tell you?

8 minutes ago, ballpoint said:

Trump's not the only Republican refusing to accept the result:

"Republican U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson, of Wisconsin, said Friday that half the country will not accept the outcome of the presidential election if Democrat Joe Biden wins.

Johnson, a staunch supporter of President Donald Trump, also refused to say if he thought the election was legitimate, while admitting he had no proof of any illegal activity...

...“I’m not alleging anything because I have no proof,” Johnson said. “All I’m saying is there are enough irregularities to raise concerns"."

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/pennsylvania/articles/2020-11-06/sen-johnson-says-half-of-country-wont-accept-a-biden-win

Although he didnt actually say that he wouldnt accept the result.................

• Like 1

1 minute ago, anchadian said:

“We should look at the votes. We’re just beginning the tabulation stage. We should look at these allegations. We’re seeing a number of affidavits that there has been voter fraud. We have a history in this country of election problems. In Pennsylvania you had an order by a...

....Supreme Court Justice to compel them to separate ballots that were received after the legislative deadline. It required the intervention of Justice Alito. That’s a large group of ballots. When you talk about systemic problems, it’s about...

..how these ballots were authenticated, because if there’s a problem in the system about authentication, that would seriously affect the ENTIRE ELECTION - And what concerns me is that we had over a hundred million mail-in ballot in cites like Philladelphia...

...and Detroit with a long series of election problems (to put it mildly).”

Justice Alito's order had nothing to do with how the ballots were authenticated. Nothing. Nothing. Nothing.  It was a question of deadlines and whether the PA supreme court could overrule the legislation on the matter give the current circumstances. 

Detroit's electoral problems, such as they were in this election period. were due to there not being enough workers to count ballots in the primaries. Nothing to do with fraud. And they addressed that worker shortage.

After botching past elections, Detroit aims to avoid a 'black eye' in November
Detroit is recruiting and training thousands of election workers in hopes of getting it right — and ensuring every vote counts — when the presidency is at stake.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/after-botching-past-elections-detroit-aims-avoid-black-eye-november-n1243920

5 hours ago, placeholder said:

So it's your opinion about what you see on TV and using common sense? If you say so.

And now that you have learned of the evaluation of Trump and Biden by 6 gerontologists, what does your common sense tell you?

Those studies say Biden is likely to survive a 4 year term based on his current state of health. Who knows what impact the stress of running the country will have on his physical and mental health. Heads of state do tend to age more quickly, which is hardly surprising. Hopefully he'll be fine. I don't wish ill health on anyone, but we have to face reality. 

Do heads of government age more quickly?

https://www.bmj.com/content/351/bmj.h6424

Conclusions Election to head of government is associated with a substantial increase in mortality risk compared with candidates in national elections who never served.

6 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

Those studies say Biden is likely to survive a 4 year term based on his current state of health. Who knows what impact the stress of running the country will have on his physical and mental health. Heads of state do tend to age more quickly, which is hardly surprising. Hopefully he'll be fine. I don't wish ill health on anyone, but we have to face reality. 

Conclusions Election to head of government is associated with a substantial increase in mortality risk compared with candidates in national elections who never served.

Interesting.   So, losers live longer?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, CG1 Blue said:

Nice bit of doublethink here. Since the study I cited found that Trump was less healthy than Biden, what does that tell you about his chances of survival? Also, here's the result of a study done of American presidents:

https://www.history.com/news/do-u-s-presidents-age-faster-while-in-office

It comes to a different conclusion.