Biden camp considers legal action over agency's delay in recognizing transition

webfact

Just now, CorpusChristie said:

If its gets reveled theres been fraudulent votes , ALL votes would have to be checked for fraudulent behavior 

Thats how they find them, they check them. But there is never a re election.

And still, there is no evidence of it. There are always very small voter fraud but its never in the thousands. Usually in the tens.

• Like 1

Yes, if its shown that widespread vote fraud occurred , every vote would need to be looked at , or hold the election again with restrictions in place to stop fraud 

4 minutes ago, placeholder said:

You mean all 150 million plus?  All votes from a state? You think because you put "all" in capital letters that makes it so? Ridiculous.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Yes, if its shown that widespread vote fraud occurred , every vote would need to be looked at , or hold the election again with restrictions in place to stop fraud 

There are already restrictions in place,thats why trumps taskforce found no systemic fraud. There were a few done by republicans though.

If there is evidence of a fraudulent vote it is removed. They do not need to check all votes. Its up to someone to make the complaint and provide the evidence it was fraud.

That hasnt happened. Just saying it is doesnt cut the mustard.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CorpusChristie said:

What would happen if mass voting fraud was uncovered ?

I am not talking about the odd vote here and there , what if it gets proven that there was a deliberate attempt to rig the election by fraudulent voting  ?

Rather than investigating  every single vote , it would be easier to have another election 

Why. Just remove the votes that were fraudulant. Thats the way its always done.

There will be no re election. Get over it.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, herfiehandbag said:

They certainly seem to be falling in behind there (losing) candidate. Gone nuts, or gone Trump, there again, is their a difference?

They do need to be very very careful, I would suggest. No doubt the party contains many elected representatives, at State and Federal level, who harbour ambitions to achieve higher office. To be actively associated with Mr Trumps approach, particularly his apparent attempt to overthrow the election result in the courts, relying upon a "payroll vote" of judges who owe their appointment to Trump, (rather than any actual evidence) may do their political careers and future ambitions considerable damage.

I have seen it argued that the Republican Party is heavily influenced by corporate sponsors and lobbyists, I have seen it suggested that their political dominance is heavily bolstered by gerrymandering on a remarkable scale, they certainly seem to be enthusiasts for "vote suppression"; that seems to perhaps have become accepted within American politics. But to overthrow (or make a serious attempt to overthrow) an election decision as clear as this one, using either stacked courts and/or by imposing delays to break various deadlines, with the intention of having the outcome decided by newly appointed electoral college voters or a manipulated congress is another order of magnitude. We hear allegations of political corruption, well that would be the ultimate act of political corruption.It would certainly backfire upon them, and plunge the United States into a constitutional crisis whose ramifications would be immense. I would hope that the bulk of the Republican Party will consider this. Do they want to be the people who destroy the Presidency as a democratic institution? Do they imagine that Mr Trump, (and by extension themselves) if reappointed in the face of such a clear electoral rejection will ever be regarded as anything than a cheating lying rogue, both within the USA and the international community?

Too late for Trump, he is already regarded as a lying cheating rogue both nationally and internationally, he would lie to you if you asked him the time of day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

I would really like to know if the the supporters of Biden on this thread, were given unequivocal evidence that there was voter fraud, would they care? Would they care if they knew the election was rigged?

I'm not saying it was, but there is a marked lack of interest in waiting for recounts and challenges. Gore's challenges went for weeks. Isn't it important to know that the vote still has meaning?

I understand the enthusiasm, but the vote is the foundation of everything America stands for.

Of course we wouldn’t tolerate it 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Its been alleged that dead people registered and voted , these claims need to be investigated before power is handed over

and if there was some cheating you think this would make a huge difference and wing the vote inrumps favour

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, placeholder said:

A common ruse among Trump supporters  is to use the "it is said, it is alleged, etc." phrase. That's just a dishonest way of alleging something without being able to back it up.

Trump isnt even alleging any voter fraud in Penn. His complaint is the observers werent allowed to stand close enough to the people counting the ballots.

2 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

I don't know if Real Clear Politics is a banned site, but they did make Arizona and Pennsylvania grey again today, as in too close to call. They now have Biden with only 259 electoral votes.

That's my 2 cents, feel free to delete If I broke a rule.

Just tell the loser trump to go............

Oh and a message to DJT; please don't forget to finish your wall before you go, there's a good boy.

• Like 1