Half of Republicans say Biden won because of a 'rigged' election: Reuters/Ipsos poll

webfact

Half of Republicans say Biden won because of a 'rigged' election: Reuters/Ipsos poll

Easy to explain. They get their news from far right media outlets. Sadly, they fall for the fake news. And actually believe the lies told by politicians.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

It's that sort of comment that makes some overtly support Trump when they wouldn't bother if the language on such threads was more reasonable.

Riiiiight....

Trump himself is always a perfect gentlemen and never resorts to name calling.  ????

• Like 2

The democrats can also say that Trump won last time because it was a rigged election too.

If election was so easily rigged, then the democratic election process should have been abolished because it wasn't reliable.

Edited by EricTh
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Thomas J said:

Walker88

A party that would manufacture evidence to support an investigation knowing it was false would certainly have no problem with other misdeeds in the election.  In terms of proof against Trump.  I see no "deals" with Russia no payments from Russian sources.  I do however see deals in Costa Rica with Joe Bidens brother, I see deals in China with Joe Bidens son, I see deals in Ukraine with Joe Biden's son, I see a $3.5 million dollar payment from the wife of the deceased Moscow Mayor going to Hunter Biden.  I see a $500,000 speaking fee being paid to Bill Clinton by the firm who was promoting the sale of US uranium to Russia,  I see upwards of $150 million going into the Clinton foundation by the CEO of Uranium One plus other Russian sources connected to the deal.  So if there was any Russian Collusion it was with the Democratsimage.png.3924fe8e76e953e9e7912a26986c2136.png

https://www.cnn.com/2017/10/24/politics/fusion-gps-clinton-campaign/index.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

image.png.ca9f43eebece20ff2d6ac32bebcbc2d7.png

All of the paranoid conspiracy theories you referenced were investigated and nothing inappropriate was found. 

The ongoing fascination with Uranium One is comical; I assume it is because poorly informed people find the word "uranium" scary. 

• Like 1