Picture Frame Shop?

highonthai

There is picture framing store that I have used a few times and I'm impressed with. They have a wide range of frames to chose from and will make any size you want.

They are on the south side of the moat - on the corner Chang Lor Rd and Tippanet Rd.

Anyone know of a pictuer frame shop in town That can make custom frames? Or even one in Hang Dong?

Thanks

Coming from Chang Klan/Night Bazaar/river along what I think is Thanon Si Donchai towards the moat you will reach an outside corner of the moat with Lai Thai Guest House on Thanon Kotchasan to your right (if you went against the traffic) and Chiang Mai Gate ahead of you going along Thanon Chang Lor, keep an eye open on your left hand side for a small shop with frames and picture outside - before the first right hand turn to the inside of the moat I think, but definitely before you get to Chiang Mai gate - they do good work.

JxP

There is picture framing store that I have used a few times and I'm impressed with. They have a wide range of frames to chose from and will make any size you want.

They are on the south side of the moat - on the corner Chang Lor Rd and Tippanet Rd.

I think that's the one! :o

JxP

Going to Cmu from HK, before the 7-11 closest to CMU there is a frame shop with an orange sign. There are two shops, its the one further away from the 7-11, about 500m before. I had my wedding frame done there, topnotch. Khun Nat was the name.

High quality with imported non-glare glass available at a shop on a soi off nihahemin road, (the extension of the terminus of the superhighway north). The same soi as Grace Dental but one block west.

Traveling south on Nihahemin road, it is about the 8th soi to your left. You will see the Grace Dental Sign and a sign advertising the frame shop. Its about six business east on the right as you head toward Central Shopping Center and Rama hospital.

Many falang use with compliments. They will bargain, but not much. Alternative framing types affect the price so if that is a consideration ask for the cheapest frame.