First post-lockdown tourists land at Phuket airport

snoop1130

3 hours ago, MasterBaker said:

you wonder how many of them will test positive

You will never know, cant lose face, a serious question, i wonder what reception they will have when they start to move about, will people be scared of them or welcome them with  open arms, daily people ask me where i am from like are you a tourist or do you live here, there is a happy expression on there face when i tell them i have been in Los many years and have not been out if the country for the last 2 years, there is a fear amongst thai people that is why i asked the Question" how will they the Thai people"

• Like 1

4 hours ago, smedly said:

and the guy in the photo looks more like a hitman lol

certainly no tourist

My thoughts as well - carrying what looks like a document bag, but then I thought he may have been on his way to collect hs suitcase from baggage recovery.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Xonax said:

I hope that they didn´t contaminate any clean domestic passengers in the airport.

And that attitude is why westerners who are real tourist will stay well of away from Thailand  because people dont forget. I think they have a very high risk of catching Covid from their incarceration. The insanity of thinking Thailand is Covid free when it kept is borders open to china the epicenter of the virus and are surrounded  by land bordered countries full of Covid. Dont test dont find!!!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

I like the bananas in the picture, they look adorable in their yellow body condoms.

So they are not trusting whatever certificates and tests these tourists may have had done, or how clean the aeroplane was !  

• Like 1

On 12/18/2020 at 1:15 PM, snoop1130 said:

Without any fanfare before the historic event,

the ( un ) fortunate 30 were given medals to mark their contribution to this piece of epic historicness ..

( Antique gold no less )

IMG_20201220_103455.jpg

Edited by Justgrazing
Sp
  • Haha 1