In the dog house last night after too much ale....

WineOh

So I had a few drinks yesterday afternoon..

To be honest I didnt even realize how drunk I actually was.

Until the car ride home..

Gave the mrs a bit of lip,,

she wasn't happy,

Made me sleep on the floor with my chicken paste butty and glass of orange.

Think I will have to make her breakfast in bed shortly to make up for it.

That Beer is evil stuff,

next time im out it's wine and spirits only ????

Christmas has officially begun folks,

dont do what I did,

Just enjoy your mince pie with a quiet glass of brandy or it may be you who is sleeping on the floor next!!!

????

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Liverpoolfan said:

Made me sleep on the floor with my chicken paste butty and glass of orange.

A chicken paste butty,(sounds disgusting) possibly better than you deserved.

Stick to water every second drink, better for your liver and your level of sobriety

3 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

A chicken paste butty,(sounds disgusting) possibly better than you deserved.

Stick to water every second drink, better for your liver and your level of sobriety

What's water mate? ????

• Haha 1

Just now, Andy from Kent said:

Funny how alcohol makes some people happy and others angry.

I think it's the type of alcohol consumed.

Wine makes me happy, as does whiskey.

Beer on the other hand makes me moody.

But it's cheap and plentiful, thats why I sometimes go for pints and bottles. 

and let me add that I will be having a few more drinks tonight as the footy is on at a decent hour for a change.

COME ON YOU REDS!! 

Top of the pile for christmas?

Time to start running away with it now boys :clap2:

• Sad 1

I’ve been there too, mate. Just remember going to the bar. Next morning I woke up on the bathroom floor. I came home, was cross with the lady, and she directed me to the bathroom to sleep. I’m lucky that’s all it was.

Since then, while I know it’s difficult to reckon in such a state, I try make sure to leave the bar and come home, before falling too deep down the rabbit hole.

Now it’s story time. Out in an Issan province about 2 years now I think, another farang came home in this exact situation. His wife liked to sleep on the floor. They had a row. He ended up kicking her to death.

So he sat in the local Thai jail awhile, awaiting what they‘d do with him. They got tired of waiting. Official story was that he was attempting to escape, and died falling off the building. But you know what happened. Be careful.

I don't really get it if you know something makes you moody and gets you in trouble with the Mrs then why take it. Stick to the stuff that does not make you moody. Because I don't drink (almost never) i know how annoying drunks can be. Most are ok just a bit dumb and repetitive but harmless. But those that get angry moody are the worst.

I get your Mrs, though I don't understand why you would have to sleep on the floor. Unless you would be a nuisance in bed too. I would have taken the sofa or the spare bed myself. Its actually my Mrs that stays on the sofa at times if she drank too much and comes home later then me. Just because she does not want to navigate the steps.

Anyway seems to be recurring theme for you go out less and when you do you have more to spend on alcohol you can afford. No more dog house.

1 minute ago, CrunchWrapSupreme said:

I’ve been there too, mate. Just remember going to the bar. Next morning I woke up on the bathroom floor. I came home, was cross with the lady, and she directed me to the bathroom to sleep. I’m lucky that’s all it was.

Since then, while I know it’s difficult to reckon in such a state, I try make sure to leave the bar and come home, before falling too deep down the rabbit hole.

Now it’s story time. Out in an Issan province about 2 years now I think, another farang came home in this exact situation. His wife liked to sleep on the floor. They had a row. He ended up kicking her to death.

So he sat in the local Thai jail awhile, awaiting what they‘d do with him. They got tired of waiting. Official story was that he was attempting to escape, and died falling off the building. But you know what happened. Be careful.

I think that is justice in a way. You don't deserve much sympathy if you kick your misses to death while drunk. I mean the guy knew he had a problem did not fix it Mrs paid for it and so did he ultimately. 

55 minutes ago, Liverpoolfan said:

I think it's the type of alcohol consumed.

Wine makes me happy, as does whiskey.

Beer on the other hand makes me moody.

But it's cheap and plentiful, thats why I sometimes go for pints and bottles. 

Pretty sure its the beer well lager here

I can drink gallons of the proper  real beer  back home  but after 3/4 bottles of any Thai lager (its not beer) it gets too me

Plus i get hangover's here which is more of a problem

3 hours ago, ezzra said:

Oh how lovely now, drunk and fighting with the wife.. wait a minute until i mint the medal for it...

She must have started it! I bet he arrived home feeling on top of the world and filled with some much love that he had to share. Her unfairly rebuking him and rejecting his attempts to show her how much he loved her is what probably led to all the problems. Woman will just never understand. Sigh!!!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, oompie69 said:

She must have started it! I bet he arrived home feeling on top of the world and filled with some much love that he had to share. Her unfairly rebuking him and rejecting his attempts to show her how much he loved her is what probably led to all the problems. Woman will just never understand. Sigh!!!

'Until the car ride home, gave the mrs a bit of lip'

Everyone has their addictions, mine are golf and sex. I've decided golf is better, because it lasts longer.

I have some kind of internal limit switch that tells me after two or three drinks I have had enough. While I enjoy a drink, I think I've only been plastered about two or three times in my life. Didn't enjoy that, the bed wouldn't stop spinning.

8 hours ago, CrunchWrapSupreme said:

I like a story with a happy endings.????

9 hours ago, CharlieH said:

I tried drinking once and felt exactly the same way.....

555555.....????????????

Im pretty  sure   of  the incredible  peer  pressure of  smoking and  drinking when I was a  kid  in the late 70's  contributed a  lot  to  most of  my friends being drinkers and smokers for the rest of their  lives. Always a non conformist I didnt, apart form the fact both taste disgusting, has anyone EVER  had a their first cigarette and thought  mmmmmmmmmm that was  good?

Edited by bodga