Australian Man Found Dead In Chiang Mai

george

Keep this sort of admission up and you'll be down at the Peak Bar area drinking pink gin and saying "hello sailor" :o

In my experience, pink gin seems mostly to be served in the Ossifers Club, where one can order it dry, wet or shaken. It's always been one of my favourite tipples and I made sure to bring a small case of bitters when I moved here. Not much left now, I'm afraid.

Angostura bitters are available at Rim Ping but you may wish to sell a valuable object to raise the necessary funds first p1p

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep this sort of admission up and you'll be down at the Peak Bar area drinking pink gin and saying "hello sailor" :o

In my experience, pink gin seems mostly to be served in the Ossifers Club, where one can order it dry, wet or shaken. It's always been one of my favourite tipples and I made sure to bring a small case of bitters when I moved here. Not much left now, I'm afraid.

Angostura bitters are available at Rim Ping but you may wish to sell a valuable object to raise the necessary funds first p1p

That statement is valid for ANYTHING at the Rim Ping Supermarket - where else can you walk walk out with only a couple of items and wonder where B1,000 has just gone - ok actually thinking about that for a short time I can think of numerous places in Chiang Mai where that happens

:D

CB

That statement is valid for ANYTHING at the Rim Ping Supermarket - where else can you walk walk out with only a couple of items and wonder where B1,000 has just gone - ok actually thinking about that for a short time I can think of numerous places in Chiang Mai where that happens

CB

I can just SMELL a Spicy thread coming..... :D

Maybe the time has come for the government to come out with a 5,000 baht note...... or at least a larger than 1,000, denomination

Please no.

The last time that happened, short time went from 500 to 1,000 baht in no time! :o

Maybe the time has come for the government to come out with a 5,000 baht note...... or at least a larger than 1,000, denomination

Please no.

The last time that happened, short time went from 500 to 1,000 baht in no time! :o

This is the CPI (Central Poon Index) which is used by the government to set the $/Baht exchange rate - shows the level of inflation too

CB