What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2021)

CharlieH

16 hours ago, sanuk711 said:

Romanian robber who posed as Amazon delivery driver to force his way into family home where he beat girl, 14, her aunt and her grandmother in shocking 24 Hours in Police Custody attack is jailed for 16 years.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10092279/Fake-Amazon-delivery-driver-36-faces-jail-home-invasion.html

I think there is more to this than we will ever know - who does all that in broad daylight to get a sky box and a Nintendo wii. 

Currently slogging through Mar De Plastico or Plastic Sea - Interesting enough but each episode is 70 mins long. 

I need to break it up with a 30 min episode of Family Business - Now on series 3, the continuing story of a cannabis growing Jewish family. 

along with the funny as <deleted>, Brassic.

https://www.imdb.com/video/vi1034535705/

The trip 2021. IMDB 7.2 with about 1000 votes.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt13109952

Norwegian language but English available in the DUBBED or NF versions.

A dysfunctional couple head to a remote cabin to reconnect, but each has intentions to kill the other. Before they can carry out their plans, unexpected visitors arrive and they faced with a greater danger.

• Like 1

The Irregulars

New take on Sherlock Holmes with a mainly non-white cast, I hadn't realised Sherlock was an Arab before.

Downloaded the whole season, deleted after one episode, scenes were very dark, guess they didn't have a big enough budget to recreate historical London.

Dune,

Quite scenic, but not all that well done, all the women were unattractive.

What's Hollywood coming to when they can't find pretty actress any more?

Edited by BritManToo

Thailand is a grim place for those that used to attend English language live theater.

However, there are some filmed versions of live shows that give a taste.

Definitely better than nothing!

For example:

Come From Away

Canadians are Better

Have you kissed the Cod? 

Falsettos

(OK, you win a prize if you can find this, but it is possible.)

Edited by Jingthing

34 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Both are good, no?

One reality, one fantasy

Good or Bad - in the eye of the Beholder

I like to get to the meat of the matter, sink my teeth in so to speak.

Mental gymnastics never appealed

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, BritManToo said:

The Irregulars

New take on Sherlock Holmes with a mainly non-white cast, I hadn't realised Sherlock was an Arab before.

Downloaded the whole season, deleted after one episode, scenes were very dark, guess they didn't have a big enough budget to recreate historical London.

Dune,

Quite scenic, but not all that well done, all the women were unattractive.

What's Hollywood coming to when they can't find pretty actress any more?

I had the awful experience of seeing an hour long tv episode of a show I wanted to see ( the show was good, but not so the ads ), with all the ads that come with it. Apart from the ads going on seemingly forever, the "promos" for the shows that were playing later on in the day featured the most unattractive collection of nasty women I've ever had the misfortune to see. As it is horrible to even think about them, I'll not go into more specific detail.

19 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I had the awful experience of seeing an hour long tv episode of a show I wanted to see ( the show was good, but not so the ads ), with all the ads that come with it. Apart from the ads going on seemingly forever, the "promos" for the shows that were playing later on in the day featured the most unattractive collection of nasty women I've ever had the misfortune to see. As it is horrible to even think about them, I'll not go into more specific detail.

Apologies, but I only mentioned nasty women, and I meant to include the most unattractive collection of pathetic dweeb men I've ever had the misfortune to see, as well

• Haha 1

Tv Series - Pereval Dyatlova AKA Dead Mountain

Just downloaded this one from TPB.
Looks pretty interesting.

Hard-coded subs.

Summary: In the Ural Mountains, nine students go on a ski hike, but never return. Local investigators must piece together what happened to them when their bodies are found a month later.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Jai Dee said:

For those that enjoyed the SEAL Team series the first 2 episodes of season 5 are now available.

seal_team.jpg.45a7545030adaa3c9dee8cf747dd558d.jpg

This series is really poor for any realism,,,,,,,,,,,,,,really now. Sending a Seal Team in to North Korea? They have a beer cooler on their private C-17? The interior of the plane is not even close to the cargo bay of a C-17.  Give me a break,,,,,,,,,,I watch this series weekly and cannot believe what they show as what a Seal Team goes through,,,,,,,this show is pure fantasy.

• Like 1

On 10/18/2021 at 11:44 AM, Jai Dee said:

It is now available on TPB in 720p and 1080p formats.

Well I watched Dune last night and was suitably unimpressed with it.

Rebecca Ferguson playing the lead lady seemed to mumble her lines early on in the piece, and no matter what I tried, they didn't get much better and the download I had was top quality, as is my sound system?

Plenty of special effects, but nothing to grip me, apart from the fact that I am as mystified with the goings-on in this one, as I was with the original when I watched it a few times.

Will not be eagerly waiting for the next one!

• Like 1