What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2021)

CharlieH

1 minute ago, Will27 said:

Love Hate is sensational.

OK so we drop a note to Spud.....or who??...asking them to upload it...I think 5 people and your have it.

someone pick the guy to ask......

I am already downloading it but I'll ask....Beg

12 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Thanks for the review...... now you have me searching for the joke that he says everyone has heard.....Or as someone has posted when I Googled it....

Here is a quote from Roger Ebert's review of A Serious Man:

Why, why, why? I'm sure you've heard the old joke where Job asks the Lord why everything in his life is going wrong. Remember what the Lord replies? If you don't remember the joke, ask anyone. I can't prove it but I'm absolutely certain more than half of everyone on Earth has heard some version of that joke.

Ebert loves to do stuff like this in reviews, and it drives me batty. No, Rog, I've never heard of this joke. No one I know has heard this joke. And it can't be found through a search engine, because searching for Job brings up things about jobs.
So does anyone know this joke? Thanks.

1 hour ago, sanuk711 said:

Hidden Assets

I searched around & I am at a lost why it hasn't been picked up by one of the usual mob, I think the best thing we can do is drop a note  to Spud or one of the other Pirate mob and asked them to upload it.   If a few people do this they will probably run with it.

*Note---when I look at the acclaims for it , someone had wrote --:

Hidden Assets--The One We've Been Waiting For
Ever since Love/Hate we've been waiting for a gripping Irish Crime series to come along and here it is.
Right away you get sucked into the storyline and get caught up in the action.
The acting is first class from all
---------------------

So I went looking for Love/Hate...its another Irish Drug story, over 10 years old but still on Pirates.... I have been away so haven't watched it yet, its about a younger set of drug Dealers so maybe not what your looking for.

It's a tad frustrating when people recommend a program, but then don't say where, or even if it's available.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, seedy said:

The answer is in the first line of the post you quoted

It happens pretty frequently, and it's one of my pet peeves. Not hard to name the source where you either streamed it or downloaded it.

Edited by giddyup
  • Like 1

On 11/10/2021 at 8:03 AM, sanuk711 said:

I got it from Chaos Will27---- usually its available a day or so latter everywhere--

Watched the first episode last night--and its good ---good plot good acting---pity its a once a week job............................

Do you mean report it like this Giddyup....when the first episode came out ..............................:omfg:

43 minutes ago, giddyup said:

It happens pretty frequently, and it's one of my pet peeves. Not hard to name the source where you either streamed it or downloaded it.

3 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

Do you mean report it like this Giddyup....when the first episode came out ..............................:omfg:

This is the post that I read, don't see any mention of source.

"Hidden Assets--- Just watched the second episode of this Crime thriller---- Its a good watch. well acted/ good plot IMO.

Starts with Raid by the Irish C.A.B. (Criminal Assets Bureau)  A feared dept that can strip you of all the assets obtained through crime

7 episodes but-only 1 a week."

2 hours ago, sanuk711 said:

OK so we drop a note to Spud.....or who??...asking them to upload it...I think 5 people and your have it.

someone pick the guy to ask......

I am already downloading it but I'll ask....Beg

I have the 5x series at 1080 .. What are you downloading? I can snatch it and give you a boost.

But its on TVC .. I dont get you ..

Edited by recom273

8 minutes ago, seedy said:

Use Google Search - comes right up

Hidden Assets - RTE

Well done---yes thats what The Trailer in Youtube gives as its destination----the trailer is so lame that I dint want to post it

----------------------------------------------

3 minutes ago, recom273 said:

I tell you what .. you explain to Giddy' how TVC works and I will send him an invite.

recome273 he isn't the best on invites......he had one sent to him from oxo1947  years ago....for Chaos..takes 1,000s of points to send an invite from Chaos, when he got it he decided he didn't want it.

• Thanks 1

Hidden----BBC Crime Thriller series 3 now complete 6 episodes --- Language Welsh for season 3 only

Series 3 is out now but their not interlocking so you can start anywhere. Series 1 and 2 are now in English---Its some agreement the BBC have about promoting the Welsh language....Its stays in Welsh with subs for a certain amount of time. So Watch Season 1 or 2 see if you like it.

I find the acting & plot good

I GOT THIS FROM TVCHAOSUK..... season 1 & 2 are  around in most places, if your having problems finding it . CRAITH  is Welsh for Hidden.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, recom273 said:

I have the 5x series at 1080 .. What are you downloading? I can snatch it and give you a boost.

But its on TVC .. I dont get you ..

This is getting confusing gents.

I assume you're talking about Love Hate as you mention season 5.

I think Sanuk was talking about getting spud to download Hidden Assets.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, sanuk711 said:

Hidden----BBC Crime Thriller series 3 now complete 6 episodes --- Language Welsh for season 3 only

Series 3 is out now but their not interlocking so you can start anywhere. Series 1 and 2 are now in English---Its some agreement the BBC have about promoting the Welsh language....Its stays in Welsh with subs for a certain amount of time. So Watch Season 1 or 2 see if you like it.

I find the acting & plot good

I GOT THIS FROM TVCHAOSUK..... season 1 & 2 are  around in most places, if your having problems finding it . CRAITH  is Welsh for Hidden.

Thanks @sanuk711. I've watched seasons 1 & 2 (still on BBC iPlayer) and thought they were pretty good. 

I watched, "Master and Commander – the Far Side of the world" again last night and it was still very enjoyable, and what struck me this time round was the fantastic action scenes, something I hadn't really thought about before.

They were so very realistic that I had to do some research on them, and discovered that the scenes at sea, were actually shot in the very large water tank in Mexico (must have been some tank) and it was where the scenes for the movie, "Titanic" were also shot.

Live and learn.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, xylophone said:

I watched, "Master and Commander – the Far Side of the world" again last night and it was still very enjoyable, and what struck me this time round was the fantastic action scenes, something I hadn't really thought about before.

They were so very realistic that I had to do some research on them, and discovered that the scenes at sea, were actually shot in the very large water tank in Mexico (must have been some tank) and it was where the scenes for the movie, "Titanic" were also shot.

Live and learn.

Yes, Titanic was filmed half way between Tijuana and Ensenada, there used to be a studio there with a giant replica of the front half of the ship visible from the road. A great place for whale watching and a beautiful coastline.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Will27 said:

Crime

New series just out on RARBG.

Summary: When an Edinburgh schoolgirl is abducted DI Ray Lennox, due to his own traumatic past, identifies strongly with the victim. He believes the murderer is the serial killer Mister Confectioner. But his bosses believe Confectioner is behind bars. Lennox's insistence that they have the wrong man puts him not just in conflict with his bosses, but also onto the radar of Confectioner himself. So the detective is drawn into a cat and mouse game with the killer.

Though episode 1 was just dreadful.

• Haha 1

Gomorrah appears at Cannes tonight, it premieres on Sky for Italian Italian viewers tomorrow, but I read maybe it doesn’t get to the rest of Europe until Dec or early “22 .. Does this mean there will be no English subs on tomorrows realease? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The Line

Out now on RARBG.

Summary: U.S. Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher stood accused by his own platoon in the biggest war crimes trial in a generation.
Now a new, four-part docuseries will examine the case and the blurred line between right and wrong.

• Like 1