What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2021)

CharlieH

Shetland ---last episode out now, makes you wonder why the BBC strangle feed it like this--- started in 2013, and they have only done 34 episodes  6 series in 8 years---first series only had 2 episodes, gets over an 8 on IMDB every time----same with Vera, Endeavour  etc.

Funny way to run a company---but I suppose when you dont have to make a profit because every home with a TVs is (suppose) to pay you over 7,000 baht a year if they watch your programs or not.

You can fill it up with Woke rubbish half the time.

Rant over.......

21 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

Shetland ---last episode out now, makes you wonder why the BBC strangle feed it like this--- started in 2013, and they have only done 34 episodes  6 series in 8 years---first series only had 2 episodes, gets over an 8 on IMDB every time----same with Vera, Endeavour  etc.

Funny way to run a company---but I suppose when you dont have to make a profit because every home with a TVs is (suppose) to pay you over 7,000 baht a year if they watch your programs or not.

You can fill it up with Woke rubbish half the time.

Rant over.......

I find it incredibly dull ....... stopped watching after the first couple of episodes.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I watched what I thought would be an interesting movie as it was entitled, "The Humans", however I was very disappointed as it was a dull and droll movie which really didn't give up anything at the end, nor did it do so throughout the whole movie.

I did see it described somewhere as a "comedy/drama" but I failed to see any aspects of those things in it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xylophone said:

I watched what I thought would be an interesting movie as it was entitled, "The Humans", however I was very disappointed as it was a dull and droll movie which really didn't give up anything at the end, nor did it do so throughout the whole movie.

I did see it described somewhere as a "comedy/drama" but I failed to see any aspects of those things in it.

Damn, I just dowloaded it. It sounded interesting. It got a 7.1 on IMDB, features Steven Yeun, of "sorry to bother you" 

Has anyone watched ..?

The Lord of the Skies or El Señor de los Cielos

In a whirlwind of action, emotions, and betrayal, Aurelio Casillas must overcome all sorts of obstacles on his journey to become the leading, and only, drug lord in Mexico in the '90s — taking Pablo Escobar’s place in the region.

Originally shown on Telemundo from 2013. 

Sounds interesting but the first series is 74 episodes long .. in total, all 7 series total over 600 episodes.

Total, over 1TB of 1080 - Is it worth a butchers?

15 minutes ago, recom273 said:

Damn, I just dowloaded it. It sounded interesting. It got a 7.1 on IMDB, features Steven Yeun, of "sorry to bother you" 

Well we all have different tastes, so maybe it's more to your taste than it was mine, although by the way it starts off you think it's going to be some sort of horror movie, but far from it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Well we all have different tastes, so maybe it's more to your taste than it was mine, although by the way it starts off you think it's going to be some sort of horror movie, but far from it.

I think you posted a pretty objective summary. It's good to be forewarned.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jaiyenyen said:

I really enjoyed the first 2 episodes but strangely TPB doesn't have ep 3. Where did you find it?

Sounds mad jaiyenyen----as you can see below I got it from EZTV  on the 22nd........just went back there to give you a link and its not there anymore. Number 4 comes out on Sat...... looked in other places for number 3 ...really odd.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mayor.of.Kingstown.S01E03.1080p.HEVC.x265-MeGusta[eztv.re]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 hours ago, sanuk711 said:

Sounds mad jaiyenyen----as you can see below I got it from EZTV  on the 22nd........just went back there to give you a link and its not there anymore. Number 4 comes out on Sat...... looked in other places for number 3 ...really odd.

I was thinking to myself, why are they waiting for episode 3 when the whole series is out.

Then I realised I was thinking of Mare of Easttown.......

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, sanuk711 said:

Mayor.of.Kingstown.S01E03.Simply.Murder.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-TOMMY 

5 hours ago, sanuk711 said:

Okay sanuk. Thanks for trying

On 11/15/2021 at 11:03 AM, xylophone said:

I came across this, downloaded it and watched it and thought it was very good indeed.

This, being, "JFK Revisited: Through The Looking Glass" and in my opinion, it is a must watch for all of you who remember this awful assassination.

I was 15 at the time and it happened on the eve of my 16th birthday, so I remember the date, not only because it was my birthday, but because of what I knew of JFK, being a good president and well liked.

It seemed to be all done and dusted especially when Lee Harvey Oswald was shot and killed, however the mystery of the shooting, how many bullets and where they came from etc was never successfully explained.

Now that a lot of the letters/evidence/transcripts have been released, this documentary homes in on some of them and the revelations are quite stunning (including pics of the head of the date JFK).

I won't say any more in case it spoils it for anybody, but if you have ever been interested in this part of history, then it's a must, but I must warn you, it may well taint/damage your view of a particular president and the agencies which operate in the US, with impunity it seems.

Available on 1337x.to.

Thank you.  An excellent documentary which I somehow seem to have missed.   If you havn't read or heard of it before there is an excellent book on the subject by Jim Garrison, DA of New Orleans 1962-74 titled "JFK: On the Trail of the Assassins" which discloses a lot of the same especially Lee Harvey Oswald's ties to the CIA, the cover-ups, the misinformation, etc.

How do they continue to get away with it all?

• Like 2