What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2021)

CharlieH

39 minutes ago, recom273 said:

AFIK Number of invites aren’t restricted, they just ask that you know the person, they specifically mentioned not a random person requesting on a forum, but if I wasn’t the random person chatting on a forum 20 years ago, I would have never been on my first private tracker. 

You get 3 invites when you join---- I guess once you have used them, you can request more. But its a niche group, not so interested in numbers, I like the other activities it offers. Crosswords--in which you pick the subject of the crosswords----General knowledge quizzes every day.... lots more

1 hour ago, sanuk711 said:

You get 3 invites when you join---- I guess once you have used them, you can request more. But its a niche group, not so interested in numbers, I like the other activities it offers. Crosswords--in which you pick the subject of the crosswords----General knowledge quizzes every day.... lots more

I wouldn’t worry too much about saving that last one, just request and “buy”

more.

43 minutes ago, recom273 said:

I wouldn’t worry too much about saving that last one, just request and “buy”

more.

I am not trying to save it recom273...I offered it to someone here---BUY More..????     Where did get that from ???

1 hour ago, sanuk711 said:

I am not trying to save it recom273...I offered it to someone here---BUY More..????     Where did get that from ???

To "buy" an invite, click "BON" on the top bar, then "STORE" then you will see at the bottom Invite 25000CR. This is how I have always sent invites, but I lost my login for a few years which might explain why they never gave me 3 invites.

If you search the forums, you can find a post from apple explaining why they removed peoples invites and if you have a genuine reason for wanting more, contact admin. I think this is really fair.

• Like 1

Bloodlands ( 2021 )

tv series 4 eps

6.5 imdb 

This looks quite good, although I must admit I have not watched it yet.

James Nesbitt ( Lucky Man ) plays a DCI who connects a kidnapping with an infamous cold case with enormous personal significance.

• Like 1

On 8/25/2021 at 6:12 PM, giddyup said:

There's no reason to abuse your powers just because you're a cop, and a lot of them are snowflakes not hard men. Have a look at some YouTube videos like Auditing Britain or Auditing the US.

Yes, probably a lot are snowflakes now, but IMO that's because the job has become so constrained by PC/ wokeness, and the men that do the job are so likely to be in trouble for the slightest thing, that many will no longer see it as a career worth pursuing.

Men are abandoning many occupations IMO because it's becoming toxic for men. Let female social workers take over, and see what the outcome is, and it isn't going to be good for the law abiding, IMO.

The results of woke policies are IMO obvious in the lack of effective policing going on, and the preferential treatment being given to certain ethnicities.

To nudge back to the topic, I wonder when the new touchy feely police series about the woke cop that solves crime by female intuition will be shown. I expect it to be a massive hit, NOT.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, gargamon said:

Thanks to whoever pointed out Spooks(aka MI5). Wonderful series. I did notice a marked improvement in quality in the last episode of the first season and later.

I'm wondering who has also  seen the associated 2015 movie? https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3321300

https://www.imdb.com/video/vi665498137?playlistId=tt3321300&ref_=tt_ov_vi

I've recently binge watched the complete 10 seasons. Thought it was very good. I saw the movie a few years ago and to be honest I never connected it to the series which only came to my attention recently on this forum.

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Like 2

I finished watching River on Wednesday and thought it was very good. Well worth watching. Thanks to whoever recommended it. Currently watching Hit & Run, which is also very good. Definitely worth watching IMHO. Thanks to whoever recommended it.

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Yes, but none that I'm going to put on here.

I know of many also......

9 hours ago, canthai55 said:

So ... I will take that as a NO

Take it how you want....but you are wrong.

• Like 1

One for the Mythbuster and petrol head fans:-

Motor MythBusters  -  TV Series 2021  -  IMDB Rating 8.0

Each episode they try to replicate some movie motoring myths.

Has Tony Belleci from the original Mythbusters, but doesn't have same chemistry as the original team. Still maybe interesting for some motoring/movie fans.

Full series with subs available from 133x.

:thumbsup:

Warrior
Warrior is an American martial arts crime drama television series that premiered on April 5, 2019, on Cinemax. It is based on an original concept and treatment by Bruce Lee, and is executive-produced by his daughter, Shannon Lee, and film director Justin Lin.
Genre:Action, Drama, Martial Arts

Seasons 1 and 2, 720p x264...

mas-1-1024x1536.jpg

1624912.jpg

0367696.jpg

• Like 2

Vera has dropped.............Usual places ................Pet............:coffee1:

Has subs for those that don't understand Gordie

Episode 1 - Witness
DCI Vera Stanhope must unravel the mystery when well-respected local builder and family man Jim Tullman is found beaten to death on the steps of the Collingwood Monument the day before he was due to testify in court as the key witness in a violent assault case.

------------------------------------------------------

Vigil        BBC1  Crime thriller......29 August 2021 first 2 episodes over Bank holiday--then weekly

A crew member is found dead under suspicious circumstances aboard a nuclear submarine. However, the vessel is unable to return to port due to its status as part of the UK's nuclear deterrent, so a police inspector is sent on board to investigate. Despite an initial diagnosis of accidental overdose, she suspects foul play, but finds the crew closing ranks against her.

-------------------------------------------

Who Dares Wins ------Ch 4 S03E01

New series with 2  celebrity's lrika Jonsson and Kerry Katona

See if normal people can stand up to ---SAS Training & interrogation ---

Just ask the guys at the Pattaya Beer bars how tough it is...............................:w00t:

----------------------------------------

Edited by sanuk711
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1