What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2021)

CharlieH

Not new but well worth a view if you like this sort of adventure:-

Outback Truckers  -  TV series available just about everywhere

In the Australian Outback when the going gets tough the tough drive trucks. Outback truckers drive the biggest trucks on Earth along the toughest roads and loneliest highways. Men and Women behind the wheel of monster trucks on marathon runs battling fire, flood and lots of mud to make their deadlines and deliver their goods.

Two graders and a heavy loader pulling a roadtrain through an outback road :w00t:

1138340512_MuddyPull.jpg.e780d0b9f995eb0239f030dc1d02ed54.jpg

• Thanks 1

This one looks promising.
Just dropped on TPB with soft coded subs.

Summary: Retired criminal journalist, Rein de Kort, investigates the dangerous Amsterdam underworld. Romano, Pencil and The Pope rise quickly to take control of Amsterdam's cocaine trade, but jealously tears their union apart. The Pope joins his old friend, Tatta, to rip off Romano and Pencil. The deal fails, killing two of The Pope's men, and igniting an overdue gang war on the streets of Amsterdam.

• Like 1

Mosley-----Max Mosley........Doco  11/08

Found it quite interesting--- Max Mosley  (was) president of the FIA  governing body for Formula One, with Bernie Ecclestone

His family quite "(in)-famous" in UK--his father Oswald youngest MP in Britain went on to form the BUP. -Nazi Party, marched on London in support of Hitler--jailed 1940.  Max fell from grace a little after a News of the world- exposey of him wearing Nazi uniform while performing. 

image.png.63d6ffa1fbb5e77bc1005267fd5a2806.png

For those who have young families, Disney has just released a new series... Turner and Hooch, which is a TV adaptation of the 1989 film 'Turner and Hooch'.

Rated 6.0/10 on IMDB.

4 episodes released to date and available from the usual sources.

1105041449_th.JPG.3dd03f2f07d2fa04fce13e26f0f97e56.JPG

• Like 1

Started watching Homecoming:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7008682/

last night. Was inclined to ditch it, but there was something compelling the more I watched, so I think I saw 6 episodes.

I have always been a fan of The Good Fight, (and it's predecessor The Good Wife), but the new season (5) is truly going off the rails, with its silly diversion into fantasy (the "9 3/4  Court"). Pity, because the new kid on the block Charmaine Bingwa (who plays Carmen Moyo), is a welcome addition. I know it's quirky, but it is skating on a thin layer of that, and "I don't care any more".

Also one of my favourites in the past, especially in the run up to and post election of 2020, was Real Time with Bill Maher, but this spends far too much time discussing "woke" and "cancel culture"; I think I must be getting too old, but if that is what interests liberals in America, I'm in the "I don't care any more" category too.

Edited by samtam

On 8/10/2021 at 8:52 PM, Mutt Daeng said:

River is also on limetor.com

Name is River (2015) Season 1 S01 (1080p BluRay x265 HEVC 10bit AAC 5 1 r00t)

Tried downloading it from there just get a small file not the film, is there another place that has it?

On 8/6/2021 at 2:43 PM, Jai Dee said:

Just released and available from the usual sources in formats up to and including 4K... The Suicide Squad.

It's fairly long with a 2hr 12min runtime and it's rated R18+... IMDb rating 7.9/10.

Mmmm... Margot Robbie... :wub:

It was surprisingly entertaining .......... giant starfish attempts to take over the world ............ 

I don’t usually get too surprised watching much—but for someone who follows Boxing “Panorama - Boxing and The Mob” was a real eye opener. I downloaded it and left it for a while—thinking that it was about the 60s with the Mafia owning Sonny Liston and a few others, who were taking a dive. But it is very current—

Daniel Kinahan is a drug dealer from Ireland, with a huge Drug cartel running out of Spain and Dubai—who owns a lot of the top boxers in the world— he is on TV with Tyson Fury when he became world Heavy weight champion again. With Carl Frampton—& Billy Joe Saunders when they took their world title’s----in fact 11 of the current world boxing champions & 300 top boxers belong to Daniel Kinahan's Drug cartel.

Because this starts with an assassination of one boxer-- and shows a lot of killings of Boxers and Drug dealers-- all caught on CCTV-- its age restricted. Just click the links and it will take you to it.

Daniel Kinahan's  company is       https://mtkglobal.com/

Edited by sanuk711
  • Like 1

On 8/12/2021 at 9:56 AM, bert bloggs said:

If you like Nicola Walker then watch the series Unforgotten ,there are 4 series in all ,first class 

I downloaded Season One and was really looking forward to it.

I watched the 1st 15 minutes but could only understand about 10% of what they were saying.

My copy had no subs and couldn't find any which mentioned subs.

Tons of subs on subscene but couldn't unite them with the torrent.

Tried hurawatch streaming the copy but their subs were about 8 seconds out of sync and no way to adjust.

So I'm stymied for the moment.

On 8/9/2021 at 3:14 PM, sanuk711 said:

Deceit   -- Ch 4  true crime drama  4 episodes  starts Friday

Hard to find a bigger F*** up that the British police have ever made.

Set in 1990s  and the murder of Rachel Nickell . 

It's Depicted from a female viewpoint, -that of the undercover officer. who was placed in a Honey Pot operation,

That went catastrophically wrong.

Starring Niamh Algar and Eddie Marsan,

Deceit ----Started last night........... out now.

On 8/13/2021 at 4:39 PM, JimmyJ said:

I downloaded Season One and was really looking forward to it.

I watched the 1st 15 minutes but could only understand about 10% of what they were saying.

If you like good crime JimmyJ--- McMafia came out a little latter----is V good acting-- a UK thriller....8 episodes....8.7 on IMDB

• Like 1