What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2021)

CharlieH

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0481429/
Been watching Lady Bar 1 & 2 (2007) on repeat for the last week or so. A classic!

Plot:

Jean and Polo are two good friends. Jean has been playing golf since the day his wife, Caroline, found a lover. Polo meanwhile, who is used to traveling in Thailand, decides to take him there and offers to accompany him to a hostess bar in Bangkok. But Jean finds it degrading to pay to make love and decides to go through a marriage agency, without success. Polo then decides to leave for Pattaya, a seaside resort where Jean will meet Pat, a young Thai woman.

The Wimbledon Kidnapping---Sky Documentaries 90 minutes..............21/8/

London-December  1969  The Idea was to take out Rupert Murdoch’s wife, Anna Murdoch for £1 million in cash. (£20 million in to-days money)

They followed Murdoch’s Rolls-Royce, which they did not know had been lent to Alick McKay a News Limited executive while the Murdoch's were in Australia, & kidnapped his wife  Muriel McKay, thinking they had Anna Murdoch.

The rest is just another story of the ineptness and stupidity of the British Police.

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, longball53098 said:

Bosch is by far one of the best cop shows to hit the TV in a long time. You have to overlook some technical detail in any TV show or movie.  Don't let one other negative opinion sway you. Watch it yourself and decide. 

its a first class series.

• Like 2

@Jai Dee wicked .. I enjoyed the big wave project but 100 foot wave is really in-in depth. I’m think I’m always more impressed by the jetski riders, really interesting. Music by Phillip Glass too.

Currently working through the first series of half and catch fire the although it’s from 7 or so years ago, the first time I heard of it was on a forum the other day, seems like it has a bit of a following. 

Edited by recom273
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

Annika.......

2nd episode has dropped----seems like its going to be a 1 a week job..........:coffee1:

I have been looking for the torrent file of E01 and nowhere to be seen. Strange that it has not shown up somewhere other than Chaos which is not open for new sign ups

6 minutes ago, longball53098 said:

I have been looking for the torrent file of E01 and nowhere to be seen. Strange that it has not shown up somewhere other than Chaos which is not open for new sign ups

Some people tell me that you get a better chance of joining through their Face/B page then going to the site------ I have just 1 invite left, if you can not get in through F/B  you are welcome to it.

Subs for Annika....for those who can't understand proper English.........en it...................:coffee1:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/kbj61b4winso473/Annika_S01E02.zip/file

21 hours ago, sanuk711 said:

The Wimbledon Kidnapping---Sky Documentaries 90 minutes..............21/8/

London-December  1969  The Idea was to take out Rupert Murdoch’s wife, Anna Murdoch for £1 million in cash. (£20 million in to-days money)

They followed Murdoch’s Rolls-Royce, which they did not know had been lent to Alick McKay a News Limited executive while the Murdoch's were in Australia, & kidnapped his wife  Muriel McKay, thinking they had Anna Murdoch.

The rest is just another story of the ineptness and stupidity of the British Police.

Sorry you feel like that about the police. They are just humans like everyone else, but have to deal with the worst dregs of human kind, while being aware that the slightest mishap can see their lives ruined.

I may not appreciate the way they treat me in my thankfully few dealings with them, but I'm grateful that there are those that stand between me and the scum of society.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

To deal with scum, it's necessary to recruit hard men, not woke, kind people. I know what sort I want protecting me from the worst of humanity.

There's no reason to abuse your powers just because you're a cop, and a lot of them are snowflakes not hard men. Have a look at some YouTube videos like Auditing Britain or Auditing the US.

Edited by giddyup
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, sanuk711 said:

Annika.......

2nd episode has dropped----seems like its going to be a 1 a week job..........:coffee1:

It was a bit disappointing I thought, (episode 1, which I watched last night), given the stellar performances by Nicola Walker in Unforgotten. This is just not that well-written, or acted by her fellow actors. Rather a pity to dilute her repertoire.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, longball53098 said:

It used to be a lot easier to get into private trackers, one way was participating in forums like this. 

If you chip in here from time to time, I’m sure someone would invite you. 

AFIK Number of invites aren’t restricted, they just ask that you know the person, they specifically mentioned not a random person requesting on a forum, but if I wasn’t the random person chatting on a forum 20 years ago, I would have never been on my first private tracker.