Trump invited supporters to "wild" protest, and told them to fight. They did.

webfact

Just now, Sujo said:

Whoever agreed to pay rudy 20k a day for that performance should receive 40 lashes of the foreskin with a shoelace.

I think Rudy is the only one who will get paid. He's knows where too many of the bodies are buried.

• Like 2

Just now, Walker88 said:

Combined with his phone call Saturday and his sedition on 6 January, the likelihood of him being tried, convicted and sentenced to jail is now almost a sure thing. Toss in SDNY and the fact Pence will not pardon him nor can he pardon himself, and he would be well advised to get his affairs in order. (I added emphasis)

I'm not so sure Pence wouldn't pardon him. As far as the rest - yes, Donald, get your affairs in order cuz you goin' on a wild ride!

• Like 1

Just now, welovesundaysatspace said:

Damage control? Hope it’s too late for that and he will end up behind bars. 

Before the phone call I would have called it even odds for him staying out of jail. Now? He's gonna spend the rest of his miserable life fighting legal battles to stay out, and I don't think the odds are in his favor.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Walker88 said:

45 cannot Tweet anymore, as he is suspended, so he issued a statement through his caddy dan scavino saying he disagrees with the election blah blah blah, but there will be a peaceful transition on 20 January.

Combined with his phone call Saturday and his sedition on 6 January, the likelihood of him being tried, convicted and sentenced to jail is now almost a sure thing. Toss in SDNY and the fact Pence will not pardon him nor can he pardon himself, and he would be well advised to get his affairs in order.

funny thing about the ones (some) GOP quitting/stepping down now, the same ones (McConnel, Graham, Cruz, Rubio, Loeffler, Purdue, De Santis, Nunes, Jim Jordan, etc...) they have been closing their eyes, supporting him for the past 4 years, now all of a sudden the guy is bad, just very bad but he's the same they have been supporting..... GOP Trumpists kings of hypocrisy

• Like 1

Amazing how weak the USA has become.  These rioters fought their way in and afterwards walked out high fiving each other and giving thumbs up to the cameras.

I understood that inciting a riot is a criminal offence so will Trump be charged over that?  Clearly they are turning a blind eye to the actual rioting mob.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Meat Pie 47 said:

I am glad it is all over in a few days the world is laughing about America

Lindsey Graham " count me out" and alikes still alive (politically speaking)

LOL 

Edited by Opl
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

the best double face no balls  Hypocrites,  let's wait and see, pay back time is coming

agree, at leat those who forced their way to the Capitol after Trump invited them to, are sincerely devoted to MAGA   

More astoningly irresponsible actions on the part of this very sore loser. And every dangerous. The capital police had every right to protect the capital building. And those deaths were entirely caused by Trump and his supporters. 

Even Pence seems to think a line was crossed this time. I did not think that was possible. 

There should be a national security law allowing Trump to be locked up immediately, for his actions. He is and has been for some time, a threat to national security, and democracy.

063_1294931265-e1609963868832.jpg

Riot-Capitol-Building-Congress-Holds-Joint-Session-To-Ratify-2020-Presidential-Election1.jpg

106820165-1609965312605-gettyimages-1230454320-AFP_8YA7W7.jpeg

I7Y435AKJFC7DFQT4VEOPC7IHI.jpg

Trump-supporters_CNNPH.jpg

Trump_Capitol_Hill_Riot_3.2e16d0ba.fill-735x490.jpg

Edited by spidermike007

4 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Let's hope they wait a bit with charging and identifying, so pardons can not be issued.

Do you think Trump really cares enough (or at all) about the little people protesting on his behalf to actually pardon them?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ballpoint said:

Do you think Trump really cares enough (or at all) about the little people protesting on his behalf to actually pardon them?

No, it is not about the people but about the image. He wants to be seen as standing by the good patriots, a pardon would do that.

• Like 1

The following was inevitable.

The same Trump supporters who defended the invasion of the Capital will soon reverse themselves and start to blame Antifa instead.

Fox News Stars: America Had It Coming. Also Antifa Did It.

When right-wing media stars weren't baselessly claiming antifa was behind the MAGA mob violence, they were suggesting America had it coming for treating Trump poorly.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-news-stars-tucker-carlson-laura-ingraham-sean-hannity-say-america-had-it-coming-and-also-antifa-did-it

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1