Lunacy or great leap forward? Thailand’s first moon mission ignites fierce debate

snoop1130

11 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Thailand’s first lunar exploration programme is scheduled to launch on January 13, though public debate on the moon mission has been raging since mid-December when it was unveiled by a minister.

That's not how you spell 'lunch'

• Haha 2

nobody has been to the moon, fact.  flat earth, fact.

get to the moon, populate it with 1 billion people, then launch to another rock and control that rock.  repeat.

soon you will find that the moon rocks can create beer.....

boom, zillionaire.   now who's laughing

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

So in just 6 days? or did they mess up and forget to put the year of 2028 after the January 13th.  Whatever, it is pure lunacy when the country has been progressing backwards and the people are suffering more and more everyday.  Of course that is just my view.  I am sure someone will be along shortly to correct me and tell me I am once again bashing the Thai's.  Just speaking truthfully.  Take care of the country first then move forward Forget the Submarines, the space shuttle and definitely forget about resurrecting tourism for the next year or two.

the program is launched 6 days from now, the space ship is meant to launch 7 years from now