90 day online reporting

Today tried to lodge my 90 day report on line as have done in past. 

Renewed my Visa in August last year & did a 90 day report online in November w/o any problems or issues.

My next report is due on February 17 & decided to do today on line.

Submitted same information as last time as been no change .

After submission an hour later received an email advising my "Notification of 90 days is Not Approved" , I resubmitted again & some hours later received anor rejection!

A friend had a similar problem & ended up going to Immi Office,at Mueang Thong Thani...

I'm booked to do same on Friday.

Has anybody had similar experience & is there any logical reason why this has occurred!! I know "This is Thailand" But,.........

They more than likely just starting to give a lot of people rejections so you have to waste your time and theirs by doing in person reports or just cant be bothered actually going through the online ones . I am due to do my next one in march so hopefully they have gotten over themselves by then .

OP, my experience is very similar to your and many others. The difference about yourd is that you received a 'rejection email.

All others have reported receiving instant "report to your local imm office" if using the web link or if using app you receive message that states your on overstay.

Just go to MTT in person. Make an appointment works a charm.

http://203.151.166.132/immigrant_queue/booking/

Edited by DrJack54

My wife and I (both from the U.K.) do our 90 Day Reporting on-line. This is our 2nd time. We used the web link 2 days ago and both got instant "report to your local Immigration office".

I then did mine with instant “Approval” using the App. 
My wife got a “rollback error” using the App. 
She want back to the web link and got instant “Approval”. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, eggers said:

Today tried to lodge my 90 day report on line as have done in past. 

Renewed my Visa in August last year & did a 90 day report online in November w/o any problems or issues.

My next report is due on February 17 & decided to do today on line.

Submitted same information as last time as been no change .

After submission an hour later received an email advising my "Notification of 90 days is Not Approved" , I resubmitted again & some hours later received anor rejection!

A friend had a similar problem & ended up going to Immi Office,at Mueang Thong Thani...

I'm booked to do same on Friday.

Has anybody had similar experience & is there any logical reason why this has occurred!! I know "This is Thailand" But,.........

04/02/2021 The report date is 17 February , report up to 15 days prior = 02 February, Reported again today 04 February & again "Not Approved" .... Why?? No reason given , will go to Muaeng Thong Thani tomorrow to get sorted!! Don't Understand!!

2 minutes ago, eggers said:

When was the due date??? I may have reported too early!! Due 17th . Going to Immi @ Mueang Thong Thani today get sorted!

Did you try doing it online again. It might get approved now.

No rush to it in person until the 17th and then you have 7 days to it.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

Did mine on 4th, instant approval.. printed it straight out.

I don't see the point of folk posting their 'success stories'. We all know that the majority of people are being able to 90 report online without problem. The fact that many for unknown reasons are unsuccessful is important. The system has some issues that need sorting. 

9 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

I don't see the point of folk posting their 'success stories'. We all know that the majority of people are being able to 90 report online without problem. The fact that many for unknown reasons are unsuccessful is important. The system has some issues that need sorting. 

I had issues this time around concerning the online service... couldn't get past page 1 [same last Nov]

I had posted to and got many replies from UbonJoe...

My 90 days expires 15th this month so I started 2nd .. numerous attempts throughout the day
4th it miraculously worked for some unknown reason with immediate approval.

16 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Did you try doing it online again. It might get approved now.

No rush to it in person until the 17th and then you have 7 days to it.

Hi, yes tried 3 days 2nd, 3rd & 4th -- same result "not approved"

28 minutes ago, eggers said:

When was the due date??? I may have reported too early!! Due 17th . Going to Immi @ Mueang Thong Thani today get sorted!

OP, you didn't mention that you made an appointment. It's not busy for 90 report so no appointment not an issue but zero queue if you made one.

One tip....make sure that you don't need any photocopying as the queue for that is bad.

I needed to copy receipt of the 90 report for residence certificate after doing the 90 report.

3 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

OP, you didn't mention that you made an appointment. It's not busy for 90 report so no appointment not an issue but zero queue if you made one.

One tip....make sure that you don't need any photocopying as the queue for that is bad.

I needed to copy receipt of the 90 report for residence certificate after doing the 90 report.

Was busy today, b/c had appointment ushered straight into Counter B, Report done & out in 1 Minute. Not an easy bldg to find, only go by taxi queue outside... Taxi wasn't sure where to go went Impact first, then CIB drop off, walked to Immi Bld...

Asked why issue w/ online report, answer" System upgraded, not operating properly, best go Office!!"

• Like 1

On 2/4/2021 at 2:39 PM, skorts said:

My wife and I (both from the U.K.) do our 90 Day Reporting on-line. This is our 2nd time. We used the web link 2 days ago and both got instant "report to your local Immigration office".

I then did mine with instant “Approval” using the App. 
My wife got a “rollback error” using the App. 
She want back to the web link and got instant “Approval”. 

I can no longer get the app to launch on my phone, and it never worked properly for me. Sometimes the web application works for me and sometimes it doesn't and can't get past the first page same as many other people.