Landlady names and shames! Resort woman flees rent leaving flat covered in sanitary pads and condoms!

webfact

Landlady names and shames! Resort woman flees rent leaving flat covered in sanitary pads and condoms!

9pm.jpg
Picture: Sanook/Facebook

A landlady in Uttaradit in northern Thailand took the unusual step of naming a renter who left without paying leaving a flat in a dreadful state.

Thirada Phasakornwiwat said that "Nong Paeng" worked at a resort in a Facebook post reported by Sanook.

Apart from damage there was rotting food everywhere, old clothes and it was strewn with sanitary pads and used condoms.

It stunk and there was a pervading stench of urine. 

She'd left owing rent and other bills.

Netizens commented in droves with many asking how a man could visit such a woman. 

Others wondered where on earth she would have slept while yet more wanted to see a picture of Nong Phaeng.

In defamation crazy Thailand - where those shamed by such posts may be able to sue - that is unlikely, notes Thaivisa. 

Source: Sanook

• Confused 1
  • Sad 4

I think.... that protesters on the streets, instead of what they are demanding, should be demanding the removal of these ridiculous defamation laws. There should be some protection against defamation, but not like there is now.

So if I go and do something horrifically bad to someone now, and he mentions my name I can sue him for defamation, so he ends up in jail instead of me, or on a much longer sentence than me? That's just plain stupid.

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Netizens commented in droves with many asking how a man could visit such a woman. 

They were obviously women saying that ,it would take more than that

to put most men off,one thing on your mind, <deleted> the decor.

What kind of resort has plastic covered mattresses ,

regards worgeordie

3 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

What kind of resort has plastic covered mattresses ,

regards worgeordie

The woman renting the place was working at a resort. Not that this room is in a resort...

Side note - Sanook article's photos are a really good advertising for the cleaning service. But see the articles at the bottom, and this one is quite mild in comparison...

image.thumb.png.54433e17c84d8c3c10db4d4f0b310df2.png

6 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

I suspect there could be a deposit or two in that room somewhere!

You would expect to see abandoned needles as well with this level of chaos.

Well as they say there were used condoms lying about, yes the was a few deposits.????

You say you would expect needles as well, i am sure that lady wasnt into sewing.:cheesy:????:cheesy:

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Think there is more to this story, looking at the state of the room the renter looks more like they have gone out to the bins and emptied rubbish into the room to get at the landlady

If that is the only way a person can get back at a landlord then forget about buying property and renting out to make a profit on your investment . Hopefully your thinking is somewhat distorted . I believe you are too quick with your assumptions as i have seen in the past Mr Coleman

2 hours ago, itsari said:

If that is the only way a person can get back at a landlord then forget about buying property and renting out to make a profit on your investment . Hopefully your thinking is somewhat distorted . I believe you are too quick with your assumptions as i have seen in the past Mr Coleman

Assumption - yes, based on the fact that the person renting the room could not possible sleep in the room on the bed - your assumption that someone slept on top of that bed in that mess and smell I think is probably a little more far fetched than mine it was added later