Songkran 2021: Forget water splashing fights - it's a dry and traditional New Year again

webfact

More concerned about the amount of people moving provinces (taking or bringing back Covid) than I am about getting soaked. 

A sensible Government would ban it again this year if for no other reason than the vast amount of travel (they would as a side issue save 300 + souls from perishing which 

is more than have died of Covid in 2 years

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Misterwhisper said:

Whenever I am reminded that this country has a culture minister who is the offspring of a notorious mafia boss and convicted murderer and - thanks to daddy - grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth (besides probably having "inherited" a few character traits, too), I am just itching to ask him what culture he actually stands for.

yaaaaaaaawn. get a grip...

• Confused 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Maybe make recommendations to a larger committee?

Honestly, the PM makes all the decisions.

Maybe the 6 Covid Dogs can be used to smell out the throwers of water that might have Covid .. How hard would it be for the 6 dogs to cover the country .. Problem solved

2 hours ago, British Bulldog said:

I can't help feel that 'somebody' simply doesn't want the populous to have 'fun' ... its as if they are using Covid19 to ease people back into the old traditional ways of celebrating Song Khran ... however, as many have stated in this post, it won't stop the young and young at heart who traditionally go crazy during the celebrations ! (Myself included and I am 67)

@British Bulldog dont know about the 'somebody' at least 70% of the posters on here dont want anyone to have fun either.  

• Like 2