Beautiful Thai transgender women turn heads at army draft

webfact

1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

"However she said that she saw no reason why she and others like her should not be allowed to serve in the army.  After all there were female soldiers". 

So sign them up and enlist them with the other women.  Don't ask don't tell.  Why the charades, many LGBT men and women serve successfully in the military.  

You can't do that, they tried that in CM university halls of residence,the ladyboys still had male parts and used them on women after lockdown. Most ladyboys still have a penis, and are perfectly happy to use it.

• Haha 1

Conscripts are useless and have a tendency under duress to shoot their superiors especially as there is no attempt to train them in transferable skills to take back into the community.  The Thai armed forces should train electricians IT technicians engineers and pilots. If they treated  their new intake as apprenticeships there would be no shortage of volunteers unlike the 4000 out of 10000 they got this year

7 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Good for her, while not a career choice I’d make, it’s good to see she wishes to serve her country. 

If women feel the same way as men do about woman, If I were a woman, I'd love to be banged up with a lot of men. 

On 4/4/2021 at 6:50 PM, Ralf001 said:

Does these chop shop "ladies" get moist like a real lady does ?

Rather inappropriate in this thread to talk about their bodily functions. 

Edited by onthedarkside
off topic comment removed

9 minutes ago, Nsp64 said:

Turning up to army selection in full make-up with he hair neatly curled. 

Polished nails and a modelesque pose.......thinks it's fair to say she was courting some media attention and not for the cause stated, more for personal gain.

Ah, so just assumptions then. 

Thought so. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Puccini said:

MFT (male to female transgender), I guess.

After some research I must correct myself: the correct term is transgender woman or trans woman or woman.

A trans man is someone who identifies as a man but was designated female at birth. A trans woman is someone who identifies as a woman but was designated male at birth. Some trans people prefer to leave the word transgender or trans out altogether, since they only identify as a man or woman.

Source:https://www.vox.com/2015/2/18/8055691/transgender-transgendered-tnr

• Thanks 1

Simply put, a book about how the physical construction/growth/development of the brain, together with environmental modifications, affects behaviour:

Robert Sapolsky of Stanford hits the top nonfiction list with 'Behave'

Relevant to todays comments:

".........studies have examined (via MRI scans et al) the brains of transgender individuals..........consistently, regardless of the desired direction of sex change........regardless of whether the person had undergone a sex change yet......the dimorphic brain regions in transgender individuals resembled (those of) the sex of the person they had always felt themselves to be, not their "actual" sex........it's not the case that transgender individuals think they're a different gender than they actually are. It's more like they got stuck with the bodies of a different sex from who they actually are"

Sex and gender are two different things.

Gender is a "state of mind" constructed in/by the brain, sex is a description of genitalia/reproductive anatomy.

Trans people have been saddled with a mismatch........from birth.

It only reveals itself, as do many aspects of behaviour, with time.

Gender is only a small part of the book.

We're all in there somewhere.

Edited by Enoon

On 4/3/2021 at 11:06 PM, Golden Triangle said:

The thing is that's it's considered normal here, not so at our respective home countries, anyone got any experience from home ? I know recently that the US changed some policies but I can't really see the SAS/ SBS/Royal Marines letting in a few ladyboys ????????

"Royal" is well known for dressing in women's clothing whilst on a "run ashore"!

Edited by herfiehandbag
  • Haha 1

On 4/3/2021 at 11:29 AM, webfact said:
However she said that she saw no reason why she and others like her should not be allowed to serve in the army.

After all there were female soldiers.

Exactly....I'm sure she could be an asset to the army "dealing with hair triggers" is all part of the game?

On 4/3/2021 at 8:20 PM, BangkokReady said:

What she means is "I don't see any reason why Ladyboys shouldn't joining the Army, after all, there are female soldiers"

But excusing herself/himself as they wish to study... 

• Thanks 1

On 4/4/2021 at 3:36 PM, chilly07 said:

Conscripts are useless and have a tendency under duress to shoot their superiors especially as there is no attempt to train them in transferable skills to take back into the community.  The Thai armed forces should train electricians IT technicians engineers and pilots. If they treated  their new intake as apprenticeships there would be no shortage of volunteers unlike the 4000 out of 10000 they got this year

I served with many of them and would not hesitate to go to war even after 30 years. You are insulting millions of people who served their country. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Nsp64 said:

Just attention seeking to get in the press after a short, unimportant spell as a minimal pageant winner a while ago. 

Actually, the lady/ladyboy in question has quite an extensive, multi-year history of competing in and winning numerous pageants.