Thailand reports 84 new COVID-19 cases, 1 new death

webfact

s2.reutersmedia.jpg

REUTERS FILE PHOTO for reference only

Thailand reported 84 new COVID-19 infections on Saturday.

Of the new cases, 69 were local transmissions, while 1 were imported from people entering quarantine. 1 new death was reported

Most of the new cases were discovered in Bangkok and Samut Sakhon.

A further 62 people were discharged from hospital having made a full recovery.

1,268 people remain in hospital or held in a migrant worker quarantine centre.

Saturday’s cases bring the total number of COVID-19 infections in Thailand to 29,031 with 95 deaths. 

logo.thumb.jpg.58700f12f9218149b3e2f82126b72e4d.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2021-04-03

3 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

Increasing daily, with Songkran around the corner, could be troubled times ahead.

Yes, I'm sure we will all be dead by the end of the month, at least thats what many have been predicting for over a year now.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

5 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

And not icluded in the figures along with the staff who tested positive in Nakhon Pathom were he (uni student/Salaya) caught it from. Again and again positives just seem to drop off the reported numbers. Ooops getting too high. Lets just not add these to the figures. They have been lying from the beginning and continue to do so. Does anyone truly think you can trust a military government.

There were 5 cases reported from Nakhom Pathom. These my be the staff. The student from Saraya, Phuttamonthon was not included.

1 hour ago, dinsdale said:

Does anyone truly think you can trust a military government.

No not really, but they have done a great job on covid19.

Look how the flourishing democracies of Europe have faired........

3 hours ago, dinsdale said:

There were 5 cases reported from Nakhom Pathom. These my be the staff. The student from Saraya, Phuttamonthon was not included.

Dinsdale, Richard Barrow has apparently given up on reporting Covid stats. Will you please tell us where you're seeing these breakdowns by province?

9 minutes ago, unblocktheplanet said:

Dinsdale, Richard Barrow has apparently given up on reporting Covid stats. Will you please tell us where you're seeing these breakdowns by province?

He's still doing it on another feed @ThaiNewsNow.

Edit: One of the national and several of the regional online new papers also provide the info.  I don't know if I'm allowed to name any of them.

Edited by KhunG

16 minutes ago, KhunG said:

He's still doing it on another feed @ThaiNewsNow.

I see he says so but I'm no good at social media. Can't seem to filter through the junk. Great to have countrywide cumulative totals. The useful stuff is the 'active testing' & 'hospital walk-in' stats for each locality.

Could you PM me with those names & URLs, please. And will TV admins please clarify this. I think TV directs to ThaiPBSWorld (dot com) where Covid updates are obvious.

I think many want to know what Covid is doing where they live. The article on ThaiPBS tells us 24,794 since December 15 & 2,103 Covid+ cases in BK, 82 added today.

Many peopler think these figures are insignificant. But I want to know. Shouldn't everyone?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, unblocktheplanet said:

I see he says so but I'm no good at social media. Can't seem to filter through the junk. Great to have countrywide cumulative totals. The useful stuff is the 'active testing' & 'hospital walk-in' stats for each locality.

Could you PM me with those names & URLs, please. And will TV admins please clarify this. I think TV directs to ThaiPBSWorld (dot com) where Covid updates are obvious.

Sent.