Lifan cross question

16 minutes ago, papa al said:

Isn't the Lifan cross 200cc?

You need to replace the whole assembly?

Yes... but I upgraded to 250. Well... just the lamp housing and if possible a whiter bulb. Original lamp housing cracked where bulb insert into lamp.

15 hours ago, iamariva1957 said:

Want to replace the headlight on my 250cc Lifan cross.

Replace why? Broken  ? So you need spare parts?

Or  you are unhappy with the illumination ? So you need aftermarket light?

8 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

????

Another reason to avoid FarceBook.

I said the more decent one ????

but thank you for your opinion, highly appreciated. Just thinking of all the hidden gems of routes you missing out. Once and awhile good tips between the regular <deleted> you find inside here as well, but trhere is 10 times of people who knows their <deleted> there, than here. At least out of those who take their time to post good advises as you might find one or two to great riders to hook up with close, by to have a blast for a day or longer trips. For som that is valuable when you are stuck in a country you do not really belong to. And remember I said one or two, since strange strangers appears there as well here. 

Just saying

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Tagged said:

you might find one or two to great riders to hook up with close, by to have a blast for a day or longer trips.

Found them here up North,. GT-Riders. Then there are model specific forums for most bikes, for tinkering. 

Still not signing up to FarceBook just for that ????

55 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

Found them here up North,. GT-Riders. Then there are model specific forums for most bikes, for tinkering. 

Still not signing up to FarceBook just for that ????

Yes, specific forums is the best, but now you are in Thailand, and not everything is that easy or cheap to buy online, if you do not exactly where to look. But bikerbitz is a good start for many things. 

And they also happy to help you as well. 

https://bikerzbits.co.th

to defend fb, it is nice to see regulary updates from surten members in your feed, and it makes my day a bit brighter at least. 

Or even Lazada (only if I have to) where I bought my 15T (+1) sprocket delivered yesterday.  Installed today (200B) while in the other bay was a Ducati having the timing belts replaced.

Edited by VocalNeal

Yup - no Lifan from BB

Always a problem sourcing aftermarket - and some factory - parts for bike models which are not popular.

OP - any competent bike shop can install a headlight for you if unable to tackle the job yourself.

To source a 'Universal, measure width between the mounting points and depth from mounts to back of headlight shell.

Go searching for replacement online, and buy one which uses an H4 bulb so replacements available everywhere.

As well as the ability to install a 'Super White' upgrade bulb.