50% of survey respondents think eating pad krapao can help protect against COVID-19

webfact

Sugar filled foods and loaded with MSG if they cook it the traditional way is truly healthy....lol

The reasons they feel that eating the homemade food will protect them is because they are staying at home, not hard to figure out, but hey puts a nice spin on the article.

53 minutes ago, Ventenio said:

Education.    Don't just go to a few classes, get a degree.  Accomplish something that will give you the tools to study for the rest of your life.

When you say, "sckuool dumb" and "i lik money" and "i no like to hard skoool"  

then your mind is weak and you believe anything....

Problem here is most 'Degree's' are not worth the paper they are written on !

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, trainman34014 said:
14 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

Perhaps the logic is if you eat smelly food then others will be less likely to come close to you, creating your own exclusion zone?

You think they are intelligent enough to figure that out ?

Perhaps it's imparted knowledge from the minister of 'elf? He doesn't appear to like ferangs, so this could be the next step to keep 'em at bay.

• Like 2

50% of survey respondents think eating pad krapao can help protect against COVID-19

It's true! I've been gorging on Pad Krapao and no Covid. I have also started using powdered mummies to achieve immortality. I can't wait to live forever!!!

• Haha 1

Yet another committee formed a working group under the auspicious leadership of Khun Somchai and hunted down diners and roamed the back alleys of the Kingdom to question 1'192 gourmet experts - quite a representative figure for a +/- 70 million people country. 

I would like to meet the 0.95% of the mentioned 70.94% of people and, likewise congratulations to the 0.81% of home cookers out of a total of 75.81%.

The published answers though might be all wrong: 

Pad Krapao (32.23%) - WRONG!

Tom Yum (24.91%) - WRONG!

Pad Pak (21.60%) - WRONG!

Nam Prik (17.60%) - WRONG!

SOMTAM (100.00%) - RIGHT

Honestly, what interest is served with such "surveys" and what interest is served in publishing them? On Thaivisa I understand, it has an entertaining value. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Misterwhisper said:

Excellent theory. But why bother with pad kraprao then? Just gargle with pla raa every morning. That will do the trick for sure.

Don't need to gargle. I just smear it in my beard and mustache. It lasts longer and I get to smell it all day long as well. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, webfact said:

50.63% said the eating pad krapao (stir fried holy basil) would protect them against COVID-19

Side effects include:

______________            ????

37 minutes ago, colinneil said:

I find this survey priceless, yesterday my wife says, tonight i cook dinner darling !!!!!

First time in many weeks, guess what we had for dinner????

Yes your correct Pad Krapao.????????

The only problem, Colin, is that from now on it's going to be pad kraprao EVERY DAY -- breakfast, lunch and dinner!

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, colinneil said:

I find this survey priceless, yesterday my wife says, tonight i cook dinner darling !!!!!

First time in many weeks, guess what we had for dinner????

Yes your correct Pad Krapao.????????

So she was part of those surveyed it seems...lol

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, covidiot said:

And Big Macs make people fat and impotent.

Says who?  You have a case study on that that has been peer reviewed.  You might as well just say that all fast food, or sugar filled foods, and those with certain spices do as you said.  Lets get real  here.  What makes people fat and impotent is called laziness and hormonal issues that can all be dealt with by taking care of oneself regardless of what one eats.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

what I am sure of is that Durian kills all known viruses and bacteria.  It also temporarily kills love and sexual desire. 

But durian if eaten before it becomes too pungent tastes sweet and is not mushy.  I just ate one sharing it with the GF, and the house does not stink like old smelly socks either.  Of course the trash went out right away.....lol

1 minute ago, ThailandRyan said:

Says who?  You have a case study on that that has been peer reviewed.  You might as well just say that all fast food, or sugar filled foods, and those with certain spices do as you said.  Lets get real  here.  What makes people fat and impotent is called laziness and hormonal issues that can all be dealt with by taking care of oneself regardless of what one eats.

I had a friend who ate 2 big macs a day, fries, etc.  Skinny as heck.  Why?  He was in training for triathlons.  Burned so many calories it was hard for him to keep up.