Running Club

cneuy

Every morning when I do my morning jog I run into a group of about twenty bikers(not motorbikes). I'm pretty sure they bike up Doi Suthep. Are there any local running clubs similar to this group out there?

If not lets form one. I'm looking for people/person that are interested in training for the Chiang Mai Marathon next year. Right now I'm not in very good shape but still would like a group or person to train with that could/can hold a 7 minute per mile training pace for long runs(6+ miles). I've got a competive running background and personally am looking to win that Marathon next year. Wouldn't mind bringing some people along for the ride though.

If anyone is interested feel free to respond to this post or PM me. My schedule is fairly open in regard to the times I'm able to run. Preferably in the morning or at night when the temperature is cooler.

There are a couple of groups that may interest you:

1. There is a farang man who has an email group. He sends out emails with info about every upcoming race. PM me if you want his email.

2. The Hash House Harriers are an option. There's quite a few groups in the city.

3. There are some serious runners who train together - mostly triathlons and marathons. I know that many of them work out at Powerhouse but there's a guy in my neighbourhood who I could connect you with. These guys will really push you to you limits and would be great if you want to be challenged.

HM...

before i commit myself , can we like form a WALKING club first .

i think running might kill me at this stage .

i do wanna get more health with more beer belly shaking like jello .

and my most adventurous thing i done over the week is sitting infront of my com typing long reply and explian how i see life to who know who ?

whahahhaa

i did think of starting a few program club here and we are in fact starting a magican club . and i hope i can form more club as follow

card game , board game . underground club , this club that club .

i am all keen . keep me posted . :o alway nice to know a few more friends .

i think at most i can walk 1-2 km and i would be tired out

and after the walk i chances is i would be so tired that my mind can't think normal for me to do any more task beside shower and sleep whaha

Every morning when I do my morning jog I run into a group of about twenty bikers(not motorbikes). I'm pretty sure they bike up Doi Suthep. Are there any local running clubs similar to this group out there?

If not lets form one. I'm looking for people/person that are interested in training for the Chiang Mai Marathon next year. Right now I'm not in very good shape but still would like a group or person to train with that could/can hold a 7 minute per mile training pace for long runs(6+ miles). I've got a competive running background and personally am looking to win that Marathon next year. Wouldn't mind bringing some people along for the ride though.

If anyone is interested feel free to respond to this post or PM me. My schedule is fairly open in regard to the times I'm able to run. Preferably in the morning or at night when the temperature is cooler.

have you gone out to 700 year stadium in the evening? I see maybe a hundred runners there every night and they have a nice lane set up protected by cones for the runners to use.

For any cyclists the group meets at the Boat restaurant (near CMU) around 8 am