Pattaya Beach

roger101

Driving down Pattaya Beach Road this afternoon (4PM) I noticed a lot  of people on the beach. Some swimming some just sitting on the beach in small groups mostly  at the north end of the beach.  Also a lot more cars parked on Beach Road. Have the rules changed since yesterday.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, connda said:

What?  Today the sand-borne Covid viruses have washed back out to sea.  Hummm ????  I wonder when the tide will drag them back in again???

Along with all the Richard the Thirds and used contradictives.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, AquaThai said:

There is an alcohol ban on the beach in effect, but one wouldn't  know by seeing whats happening  in plain sight.  You just got to love the opportunities to reap here.

Instead of brown envelopes it's brown bags?

4 hours ago, AquaThai said:

There is an alcohol ban on the beach in effect, but one wouldn't  know by seeing whats happening  in plain sight.  You just got to love the opportunities to reap here.

I go to this kinda private beach in Prantamak now beer bottles all over in one damn day Ridiculous, many Farang in Pattaya not wearing mask anymore no wonder they lock down so much , Nobody follows orders <deleted> school children 

5 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Good to hear that swimming and playing on the beach is now allowed.  Time to take the kids out, as we're going crazy here in Bangkok! ????️

Don't you have a beach in Bkk??? What a shame. 555555????

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, fulhamster said:

No.  And bars still shut. No alcohol in restaurants 

NO!  Can you read at all or it is comprehension your problem?

" Beaches"  Any mention of bars or restaurants by me!  Unbelievable!????

2 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Got  a ruddy great river, take the kids to that!

Done that, but there's nowhere to build sandcastles, play beach footie or splash in the surf, and definitely no deck-chairs for mum and dad.  Not worry, now the beaches are open we have the perfect destination, less than a 2-hour drive away!

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, DefaultName said:

Now, if my condo's Juristic Nazi Person would just open our pool.

Sorry......

Covid has decided it does not like the beach anymore so the beaches are now safe.....

All the beach covid has now migrated to condo swimming pools.....So condo swimming pools are a death trap.........

But for some reason covid does not like private swimming pools only condo pools..

Edited by redwood1

2 hours ago, jacko45k said:

We got that at the beaches.... more so when tourists are in town.

Ultimate solution.. No vaccination and no tourists... Keep it all to ourselves. 55555, once they allow the alcohol for those who want.