House speaker rejects MP contribution to COVID fund, saying not being corrupt is good enough

snoop1130

He said that he understands that some of them work hard and are tired when there were meetings but added, however, that they should count themselves more fortunate than a lot of people, who don’t have salaries, while the officials have job security and still get paid.

Have they been vaccinated?

14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

He said that he understands that some of them work hard and are tired when there were meetings but added, however, that they should count themselves more fortunate than a lot of people, who don’t have salaries, while the officials have job security and still get paid.

Them and us syndrome.... 

17 hours ago, overt2016 said:

MPs not involved in corruption. 

What are you drinking, drinking, Chuan?

Kool Aid? Antifreeze? Absinthe? Or just plain old Mae Khong (the ‘whisky’, not the river)? Drinking enough of any of those will drive someone crazy.

18 hours ago, overt2016 said:

MPs not involved in corruption. 

What are you drinking, drinking, Chuan?

Because he (Chuan) was an honest politician and the poorest prime minister the country ever had, he looks for the good in people unfortunately.

They are beyond redemption Mr. Speaker!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

Because he (Chuan) was an honest politician and the poorest prime minister the country ever had, he looks for the good in people unfortunately.

Spot on most of the TV members where not around yet when he was P.M, He is to honest and soft to be a politician. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

Never mind that his government was toppled due to corruption in the 90's mostly thanks to a certain guy that nobody will remember called Suthep Thuagsuban. 

Or that his brother Raluek Leekpai embezzled billions from a Thai bank, did a runner abroad and came back Scot free after the statue of limitations expired.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

Never mind that his government was toppled due to corruption in the 90's mostly thanks to a certain guy that nobody will remember called Suthep Thuagsuban. 

Or that his brother Raluek Leekpai embezzled billions from a Thai bank, did a runner abroad and came back Scot free after the statue of limitations expired.

I remember him, Suthep, he was responsible for all the street protests that lead to these arssholes being in power that we have now. The PDRC or something.

I didn't know about Chuan's brother but we only need to look at the antics of the current leaders brother!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Damrongsak said:

If I were an MP, I'd rather donate 5% of my paltry salary (for a month) rather than giving up the whole under the table cash flow. 

No need to donate. Just take 5% less from the trough at feeding time......