Moderna Vaccine Registration Princ Hospital Group

Found this link for Princ Hospital Group.  Easy Moderna Vaccine registration and no prepayment requested.  Even sent a reservation confirmation number back.  Lots of locations to select from near Bangkok and even lists a hospital in Sisaket and Ubon.  Sounds too easy to be true but hope it works. 

https://register.princhealth.com/en/home.html

• Thanks 1

You should have read the registration form terms of agreement closer....the one you clicked you agreed with.  The agreement is quoted at the bottom.   

You have now completed Step 1.  Step 2 will start 1 July where you will need to make a payment/deposit.  Once completing Step 2 then you move to Step 3 of the actual booking process.   

And don't assume you will get an email/SMS saying you now need to complete Step 2.

As FYI, Thonburi Hospital Group follows the same process via the LINE app.  Step 1 was to register/reserve/show interest you wanted Moderna...could do that starting in early June.  Step 2 was to make a deposit/payment beginning 1 July (and they were accepting payment starting today)....then upon completing Step 2 of providing a Bt2,400 payment/deposit  you would then be locked-in for some Moderna beginning October....you pay the final 1200 baht (a total of 3600 baht for two jabs) when getting the 1st jab.

Quote of Prince Hospital Group Moderna Reservation from.

The Principal Healthcare Group (Princ Hospital Group, Pitsanuvej Hospital Group, Virajsilp, and Klai Baan Klai Jai Clinics) is now opening a reservation form for alternative COVID-19 vaccines, which is expected to be available in October 2021. Registrations will be assigned according to the order of interest.

The government has allocated the COVID-19 vaccine to the public at no cost. Private hospitals are another option to receive the services but some charges would be applied.

Reservation instructions for alternatives COVID-19 Vaccines The vaccine booking process consists of 3 steps, where you will receive an SMS and/or E-mail for the next step.
   1. Reservation Process : Complete the COVID-19 alternative vaccines reservation form.
   2.Payment will be available starting in July 2021.
   3. Booking Process : When the specific date and time for alternative vaccine delivery is known. The hospital will send you an SMS and/or E-mail to confirm and reserve the vaccination appointment.

I consent hospital to contact me back to confirm information.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Pib said:

You should have read the registration form terms of agreement closer....the one you clicked you agreed with.  The agreement is quoted at the bottom.   

You have now completed Step 1.  Step 2 will start 1 July where you will need to make a payment/deposit.  Once completing Step 2 then you move to Step 3 of the actual booking process.   

And don't assume you will get an email/SMS saying you now need to complete Step 2.

As FYI, Thonburi Hospital Group follows the same process via the LINE app.  Step 1 was to register/reserve/show interest you wanted Moderna...could do that starting in early June.  Step 2 was to make a deposit/payment beginning 1 July (and they were accepting payment starting today)....then upon completing Step 2 of providing a Bt2,400 payment/deposit  you would then be locked-in for some Moderna beginning October....you pay the final 1200 baht (a total of 3600 baht for two jabs) when getting the 1st jab.

Quote of Prince Hospital Group Moderna Reservation from.

Thanks for clarification, guess i was so happy to find a site to register that I neglected to read the fine print. Will take another look. 

• Like 1

Yeah, that one blew up yesterday. The good thing, once the page loads (took ~ 15 minutes for me) it does have an English language option. Their main company website is DOWN. Many other private Hospital/Moderna systems are all in Thai.

I doubt you're going to find any which do not require partial or full payment. Yes, registration is FREE.

For mine, it does say that queuing is based on payment date/time, and that a full refund is available under certain circumstances.

In the event that the hospital has not been allocated insufficient vaccine for the number of orders. or delayed The hospital will inform You can contact to request a full refund. Or request to wait for the next lot of vaccine allocation.

17 hours ago, Saraburi121 said:

Lots of locations

When you say "lots" you mean?

Last I looked this "company" operates 11 hospitals in ten provinces.

But maybe they've expanded.

You were able to choose a facility near your home?

12 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Yeah, that one blew up yesterday. The good thing, once the page loads (took ~ 15 minutes for me) it does have an English language option. Their main company website is DOWN. Many other private Hospital/Moderna systems are all in Thai.

I doubt you're going to find any which do not require partial or full payment. Yes, registration is FREE.

For mine, it does say that queuing is based on payment date/time, and that a full refund is available under certain circumstances.

In the event that the hospital has not been allocated insufficient vaccine for the number of orders. or delayed The hospital will inform You can contact to request a full refund. Or request to wait for the next lot of vaccine allocation.

When you say "lots" you mean?

Last I looked this "company" operates 11 hospitals in ten provinces.

But maybe they've expanded.

You were able to choose a facility near your home?

When you open up the registration link link it lists all the locations available which you select from a drop down menu when registering.  We registered at Uthai Thani. Which is closest by a bit than BKK to us.  Private Hospitals close to us (Bangkok Hospital Pak Chong and Korat) so far are not offering Moderna in October.

Should have used better wording than a “lot of locations” 

I despise this new font on the updated site.  Hard to see. 

9 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

FYI, I can't get their registration page to load.

Yesterday it took ~ 15 minutes. Today, nada.

Others can try, but maybe look into other options?

Just opened using the URL in initial post on my IPhone using safari and WiFi at home.  First page took about 30 seconds to load then clicked “registration”  link and opened immediately. 

56 minutes ago, Saraburi121 said:

When you open up the registration link link it lists all the locations available which you select from a drop down menu when registering.  We registered at Uthai Thani. Which is closest by a bit than BKK to us.  Private Hospitals close to us (Bangkok Hospital Pak Chong and Korat) so far are not offering Moderna in October.

Should have used better wording than a “lot of locations” 

I despise this new font on the updated site.  Hard to see. 

Your wording is perfectly fine. Anything more than 10, especially when it comes to locations, is "lots, plenty, oodles" in my book, it doesn't have to be in the 100s.

Thanks to this thread, I was able to register and CHOOSE between booster vs full dose. So I ended up ordering 3 doses only (1 booster, 1 full). Yesterday I registered on another site and ordered 4 doses (2 full sets), luckily haven't made payment for that.

Yes the pages took a long time to load, especially when comes to drop down menus, but at least the site didn't crash. At the end it gives you a reservation number and says that it will send payment SMS when "the vaccine has arrived..." Maybe that how it made OP think you didn't have to pay at the first place. Also a bar at the bottom for you to click on to "recheck your register information." However when clicked on that, it threw me back to the blank registration page again. So they need to fix the "confirmation" page and for the moment you can not "recheck" anything.

So I guess now I just have to wait for the SMS payment link...(And yes, I absolutely HATE this font. The website designer must be a young person in their 20s. Make it bigger, and bold, kiddo!

• Thanks 1

Can't open. Why is that every website I go to opens beautifully and quickly except Thailand covid vaccination sites, and they never open, or they do open but they're a mess?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Saraburi121 said:

Just opened using the URL in initial post on my IPhone using safari and WiFi at home.  First page took about 30 seconds to load then clicked “registration”  link and opened immediately. 

Yes, just now it is slooooooowly loading, took ~ 2 minutes to complete the crawl.

Edited by mtls2005

On 7/2/2021 at 8:55 AM, Saraburi121 said:

Just received the SMS that the payment link will be sent on July 5th for 1700 baht.  

Hi, can you tell how long it was from your initial registration with PRINC until you got this SMS? I registered with them after reading this thread yesterday, got a reservation number, been waiting to get similar SMS but so far nothing...

2 hours ago, watthong said:

Hi, can you tell how long it was from your initial registration with PRINC until you got this SMS? I registered with them after reading this thread yesterday, got a reservation number, been waiting to get similar SMS but so far nothing...

Received OTP and for registration at 1556 Thursday.  Registered a bit after that. Friday at 0837 received the notice that payment would be due 5 July via a link sent via SMS. Hope you get a payment link on 5 July Monday and wish the best.  Maybe folks punching keys at some level are overwhelmed.  Just amazes me the lack of webpage savvy/manning sometimes but PRINC was easy to navigate and register.  The first page listed sites that were easy to discern and closer to our location that other hospital groups. Lets just see if the SMS for payment comes on Monday.  Wonder if requests goes through a central booking system or is handled by individual hospitals?  My request was sent to a small private hospital in a province away from BKK which probably has less requests.  Closer to home for us and don't have to deal with BKK traffic.  Its crickets here in Saraburi about vaccinations. No one in our Amphoe except for 2 or 3 has been vaccinated and you hear about everything in a small amphoe.  Mostly a farming amphoe so can't expect much support.  More cows than people which I understand.   Figured after the CP chicken plant outbreak in Saraburi that the province would be prioritized.  No.  Figure our best bet is hope for the Moderna in the 4th quarter'ish. 

Edited by Saraburi121

1 hour ago, Saraburi121 said:

Received OTP and for registration at 1556 Thursday.  Registered a bit after that. Friday at 0837 received the notice that payment would be due 5 July via a link sent via SMS. Hope you get a payment link on 5 July Monday and wish the best.  Maybe folks punching keys at some level are overwhelmed.  Just amazes me the lack of webpage savvy/manning sometimes but PRINC was easy to navigate and register.  The first page listed sites that were easy to discern and closer to our location that other hospital groups. Lets just see if the SMS for payment comes on Monday.  Wonder if requests goes through a central booking system or is handled by individual hospitals?  My request was sent to a small private hospital in a province away from BKK which probably has less requests.  Closer to home for us and don't have to deal with BKK traffic.  Its crickets here in Saraburi about vaccinations. No one in our Amphoe except for 2 or 3 has been vaccinated and you hear about everything in a small amphoe.  Mostly a farming amphoe so can't expect much support.  More cows than people which I understand.   Figured after the CP chicken plant outbreak in Saraburi that the province would be prioritized.  No.  Figure our best bet is hope for the Moderna in the 4th quarter'ish. 

Thanks for the timeline of your registration. Much appreciated. Yeah, Princ website is quite civilized to farang taste. I liked the part where it gives you the menu, booster or full set, etc. Looks like I won't get the SMS about the link of July 5th. So I just wait for the link itself and hope it'll show up on the 5th. If it doesn't then I guess I would turn around and pay the other group (Chularat) which after registering you wants you to go pay and come back with proof of payment to continue the reservation process (I hesitated because I don't want to make payment, come back, click next and get an "all sold out" kaching!)

On a brighter note something to watch out for also on July 5th, forum management promised a better font after I did some squawking on this thread last night:

• Thanks 1

They did send SMS to log in for payment, today in the morning. 

You can log in, get OTP, click "yes, i accept the terms and conditions" (in Thai).

The payment link is not working.

Is anybody surprised?

On 7/4/2021 at 12:14 AM, watthong said:

Thanks for the timeline of your registration. Much appreciated. Yeah, Princ website is quite civilized to farang taste. I liked the part where it gives you the menu, booster or full set, etc. Looks like I won't get the SMS about the link of July 5th. So I just wait for the link itself and hope it'll show up on the 5th. If it doesn't then I guess I would turn around and pay the other group (Chularat) which after registering you wants you to go pay and come back with proof of payment to continue the reservation process (I hesitated because I don't want to make payment, come back, click next and get an "all sold out" kaching!)

On a brighter note something to watch out for also on July 5th, forum management promised a better font after I did some squawking on this thread last night:

No new fonts.

Too bad.

Payment not working,  see my post above.

You need Thai ID number to pay.

You could register with passport, but you cannot pay without Thai ID. ID starting with 6 is not accepted.

Same as Bangkok Hospital: only Thais for Moderna.

Edited by Lorry
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Lorry said:

No new fonts.

Too bad.

It would help if you could join in with comments in the thread below, much appreciated. Otherwise what we would get is just lip service I'm afraid.

27 minutes ago, watthong said:

It would help if you could join in with comments in the thread below, much appreciated. Otherwise what we would get is just lip service I'm afraid.

Done.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lorry said:

You need Thai ID number to pay.

You could register with passport, but you cannot pay without Thai ID. ID starting with 6 is not accepted.

Same as Bangkok Hospital: only Thais for Moderna.

Looks like they solved the problem.

They deleted foreign reservations.

Foreigners are being told to register with the ID of a Thai friend.

We signed up for Moderna at Thai Nakarin in BKK on June 27.  Paid in full for 2 doses for 3 of us, charge then was 3,800 Baht per person.  Used my passport for myself, wife is Thai so she used her ID.  We got sms confirmations 2nd July, with vaccine date TBA, but not before October.  This particular sign up came via a friend, and it was open only June 26 and 27th, then closed.  I've seen the rate now less than we paid, not clear if we will get refund for difference or there will be some "other fees" to take up the difference.  A buddy in Roi Et signed up in early June (not sure what hospital) no payment, and just got notice last week to pay deposit 1,200 Baht.  

42 minutes ago, Lorry said:

Looks like they solved the problem.

They deleted foreign reservations.

Foreigners are being told to register with the ID of a Thai friend.

I can't even log in. Site would not accept my reservation number.  Tried to log in with passport and phone number. Then it goes round and round with giving out one OTP number after another, the log in bar goes in back and forth between blue and gray.

36 minutes ago, watthong said:

I can't even log in. Site would not accept my reservation number.  Tried to log in with passport and phone number. Then it goes round and round with giving out one OTP number after another, the log in bar goes in back and forth between blue and gray.

You can log in. Must try about 30 times.

But you cannot pay if registered with passport.

As a consolation, you get lots of OTPs, for free!

• Sad 1

I got through to the payment stage but then hit a dead end. If I go back to try and change Passport No to a friend’s Thai ID, the system throws an abort error.

3D7ECF77-4D20-423B-9F3B-C790344DC2A8.jpeg

2 hours ago, TimG said:

I got through to the payment stage but then hit a dead end. If I go back to try and change Passport No to a friend’s Thai ID, the system throws an abort error.

3D7ECF77-4D20-423B-9F3B-C790344DC2A8.jpeg

Yes, because the system realizes that your passport  number and that ID number are not identical.  You should have registered with your friend's ID. But if you register now you are at the end of the queue. 

Anyway, the system is now suspended. Reminds us of Thailandintervac.com 

Received this message late this afternoon for our bookings translated using google:

The hospital would like to inform you that  Order of your booking  are in the group that exceeds the number of vaccine allocations in the first round  If we have enough vaccines in this round  We will notify you again within 12 Jul '64.

All is not lost. The only SMS I received after online registration was the one yesterday July 5 saying to pay via the link...and do so between July 5 -10th. Got to the link and had problem logging in as reported earlier up this thread. Since I lived near my selected PRINC hospital (the Suwarnabum one) I went there this afternoon. Open season for Moderna registration was in full swing. I saw only one farang beside myself. Got to the registration desk, presented my on-line "reservation" number and passport. And got in! Proceeded to pay and got a one-page receipt like everybody (Thai) else. 4950 baht for 3 jabs. Jabs transerable. It wasn't a mad rush, more like a constant trickle.

Bottom line is whether they made an exception for my farang self, or whether my reservation number is fully "kosher", I can't say...It seems like "Thais first" filter has been switched on at the last minute - the "We will notify you again within 12 Jul '64" is a telltale sign. But I felt the hospital (at least mine) staff didn't have the heart to say no when presented with a bona-fine reservation number. So go to the hospital of your choice first thing tomorrow and see what'll happen!

I had the same experience as watthong. I went down there today and joined the queue. They had my booking information, checked it again and sent me to the cashier to pay.The staff told me that the signup process was now closed so judging by the numbers of Thais waiting ( 50+ ) many had experienced problems on their site.