Anutin defiant over non-mask wearing picture - "It was just 30 minute coffee break, we've all been double vaxxed"

webfact

2 minutes ago, khunPer said:

So from now on half an hour unmasked coffee break in open air is acceptable for everybody...????

The only responsible response should have been...

.......“We apologise, we understand we set laws in place and we failed to abide by these regulations, we will accept our 6000 baht fine” ...

Instead we have a hypocrite with the power and influence of a Dept. PM and the emotional tools of a child...  What else can go wrong ?? !!!! 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Geoffggi said:

What would you Mr Anutin have said if it was a group of double vaccinated farangs sitting together for a cup of coffee .....!!!

You party ! You party !

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Can't take the heat little man? I suggest getting out of the kitchen. Your absence would contribute to greater lives for everyone in this nation. 

And no need to rub it in you fool. We all realize you and your overly entitled goon squad have been double vaxex, while the rest of us commoners wait. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, smedly said:
4 hours ago, webfact said:

It was only 30 minutes. We were having a break

so if the cops try to fine you for not wearing a mask then this is exactly what you say 

Yes, if you were eating, as they were!  There would be no fine because no regulations were ignored.     Perhaps you wear a mask when eating and drinking?

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Sad 2

4 hours ago, webfact said:

We've all had two doses of vaccine

And we've all had enough doses of listening to you .. 

As for taking their masks off for some munchies may I suggest the lot of them wear gimp masks as that would allow them to remain masked when chowing .. and in Anutins case the mouth zipper could be padlocked shut so we haven't got to put up with his inane drivel anymore .. 

• Like 1

"We've all had two doses of vaccine".

But since Anutin claims to have been vaccinated with his efficacious money spinning formula, Sinovac, he is probably unprotected against the delta now, just like all of Thailand's healthcare staff.

Edited by Dogmatix

25 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Yes, if you were eating, as they were!  There would be no fine because no regulations were ignored.     Perhaps you wear a mask when eating and drinking?

"It was only 30 minutes. We were having a break and some snacks and a cup of coffee before going to welcome the foreign tourists at the airport"

I missed that in my earlier comments...   Nothing to see here.. just media hysteria and baiting news.. 

They were having snacks and coffee !!! - they were doing nothing wrong. 

Edited by richard_smith237

Flaunting that he and the others are safe as they have had 2 jabs is about as an ignorant statement as he could possibly have made. Lose that supercilious grin, get off you butt and organise vaccines for everyone. My wife is a teacher and is in hospital now with Covid as her appointment was cancelled through no vaccine availability. Plonker 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

"It was only 30 minutes. We were having a break and some snacks and a cup of coffee before going to welcome the foreign tourists at the airport"

I missed that in my earlier comments...   Nothing to see here.. just media hysteria and baiting news.. 

So anyone who gets stopped in Bangkok and about to fined for not wearing a mask can now say " Hey I have only been walking for less than 30 minutes" and not be fined?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

"It was only 30 minutes. We were having a break and some snacks and a cup of coffee before going to welcome the foreign tourists at the airport.

"It was nothing. 

"We were socially distancing"

Sorry Anutin, it is the look of impropriety and the smugness of your comment proves you believe you are better than others.  Try again, and next time gather in two's not in a large group even if you are vaxxed.  Oh I ma sure had that been a group of foreigners they would have been arrested for violating the emergency decree....double standards.

5 hours ago, RotBenz8888 said:

A completely ignorant heath minister in a pandemic makes a disaster. 

He seems to be following in Matt Hancocks footsteps, now if only he were having an affair as well.

• Like 2

we've all been double vaxxed"...I am all rightJack, screw the rest of you, He's a selfish, ignorant waste of space, what about the 50 million + people that havent. been vaxed. Non of that "club" give a Rats rear end about anyone but them selves. Remember all of this Thai people when the next "rigged"election comes around. Democratic Country...your avin a larf, shades of North Korea!!!

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Surelynot said:

I don't think it ever will.........they are kept well above subsistence levels and kept uneducated politically......tie that in with the unhealthy obsession with royalty and they will accept almost anything.

I agree with you in a lot of ways..makes sense but sometimes you would think...how long can you keep a hungry dog down before its basic instincts of wanting to eat take over..???

Just now, Lingba said:

I agree with you in a lot of ways..makes sense but sometimes you would think...how long can you keep a hungry dog down before its basic instincts of wanting to eat take over..???

Maybe BKK might get its act together..........but once you move away from here it seems to me to be a different world........devoid of any ambition and what there is snuffed out at birth by incompetence, corruption and nepotism.

1 minute ago, Surelynot said:

Maybe BKK might get its act together..........but once you move away from here it seems to me to be a different world........devoid of any ambition and what there is snuffed out at birth by incompetence, corruption and nepotism.

very true...i guess time will tell

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Geoffggi said:

What would you Mr Anutin have said if it was a group of double vaccinated farangs sitting together for a cup of coffee .....!!!

Maybe ask  " Legular or deegap ? " 

Edited by rumak

7 minutes ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

He seemed to be when I met him at Rotary and at the British Club in BKK.

Yeah, I've never met him and am not in those kinds of circles, but he just seems like someone in over his head/ a businessman who chose to dabble in the wrong business.... as opposed to others in the party who seem more like career cr-----ls.     

55 minutes ago, petedk said:
1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

Expand  

So anyone who gets stopped in Bangkok and about to fined for not wearing a mask can now say " Hey I have only been walking for less than 30 minutes" and not be fined?

I don’t usually take on an idiotic argument - but how can you miss the fact that they said they were ‘having snacks and a coffee’  

This has nothing to do with walking down the street.