90 Day Online Never had a problem in 6 years now does not work

I assume 126 days ago when your previous extension of stay ended. Others are having the same problem due their local immigration office has not updated the online reporting system to show your new extension.

Others are also having problems with doing the report after doing one in person due to not being able to it online when the extranet was down.

Which office do your report to?

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Some suggest that your details from report in person has not been updated to online reports (the 2 are not connected) 

If that was the reason he would of gotten the message that he was not within the 15 day window to the report on the app.

The overstay one is from his new his permit to stay date was not changed when he applied for a new extension 126 days ago which I assume he did.

• Thanks 1

Maybe someone could start a new post with who we can write to and we can all do our part and explain to them our side, i.e. of how many times this problem has occurred since we have lived here, perhaps with some suggestions like:

1) How about stopping the 90 days reporting and only have the annual extensions for retirees and those married to Thai's and any other extensions I missed.

2) Perhaps suggesting that they make the 90 days, every 180 days, so that after the first 6 months, the 2nd 180 days coincides with the renewal of our extensions.

3) Another suggestion would be for them to allow farangs to renew the 180 days at any immigration office as some of us have to travel over 100kms when there are other immigration offices closer, excluding the 2nd 90/180 day notice as it coincides with the extension.

4) We could even put our suggestions down in such that post to put in our intending letter/s.

Will be keeping an eye out for such a new post, but I won't hold my.....

Edited by ubonjoe
Off topic meme removed
  • Like 2

Same here. Great success with the online system, then my last report was due 6 July, so I tried 12 days before, then again a few days in a row after, and the same thing - "Report to your local Immigration" blah blah blah. It is Jomtien immigration, they handle it quickly and no form necessary.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Maybe someone could start a new post with who we can write to and we can all do our part and explain to them our side, i.e. of how many times this problem has occurred since we have lived here, perhaps with some suggestions like:

No need for that. Just go to the pinned topic about online reporting at the top of page one and go back a few page and you will find a lot of discussion about it.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Cuchulainn said:

I uninstalled the app.

Bloody waste of time.

Why?

It worked for me.

IMO it is better than the online site since it gives you more info about why the report could not be done instead of the contact you local office message you get on the online site.

Yes I have the very same issue as you. Ever since my last annual extension renewal I have been on overstay due to the fact that the IO at CW didn't update the system with the correct extension expiration date. This is what the IO at MTT told me and unfortunately he didn't have the login credentials (authority) to update the system. 

Opposite experience to the OP.

After 4 years of working and the last year of not working, did my report today and got an approved email in an hour.

Had a new passport and a new renewal extension so was expecting a failure again today. Finally accepted my new passport number,

3 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Why?

It worked for me.

IMO it is better than the online site since it gives you more info about why the report could not be done instead of the contact you local office message you get on the online site.

One is as terrible as the other.

*App says on overstay (which I am not)

*Website won't let me past first page

CW definitely updated my extension in the system. I saw it on IO computer with my own eyes.

The fault/incompetence/laziness/* lies with MTT

* choose one or all options!!

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Brick Top said:

it said please report to your local immigration office.

Welcome to the real world.

Worked for me fine for quite a while. Once I got a new passport - a bug which others report has been resolved - it stopped working. I did everything - leave/return, report in person, wave dead chicken three times, purchase sacred amulet, nada.

I think eventually it will stop working for everyone? Is that a feature:?

• Like 1

Same. My marriage extension was done in February and 90 day around the same time. The site went down for weeks soon after. I thought I'd lucked out when it came back online 14 days or so before I was due for next 90 day report but it didn't work. I downloaded the app and as Ubonjoe says, it let me know that I was down as on overstay.

I went to CW but was told not to worry, my passport details and extensions and so on were correct. The online stuff was a different department and they couldn't help. Drove the 10 minutes to MTT after that and 90 day report in person was fine and they said the same thing about online stuff.  I am still on overstay according to the app. I reckon it will stay that way until my next extension hopefully resets the system and I can go back to online. MTT isn't all that much fun and it's an hour from my condo.

I know I could do it by mail. Oh well, at least it is just every 90 days. Good luck everyone.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, J Town said:

Same here. Great success with the online system, then my last report was due 6 July, so I tried 12 days before, then again a few days in a row after, and the same thing - "Report to your local Immigration" blah blah blah. It is Jomtien immigration, they handle it quickly and no form necessary.

Also Jomtien. Did mine 14 June exactly 15 days prior through website (app has never worked) after doing previous one at office. Worked fine with immediate approval and print out for next appointment so Jomtien is up to date. I always start from main web site rather than any shortcut and painstakingly follow all instructions using all drop down menus checking line by line with my last submission. It does work!

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Cuchulainn said:

App says on overstay (which I am not)

*Website won't let me past first page

At least the apply informs you of the problem.

29 minutes ago, Cuchulainn said:

CW definitely updated my extension in the system. I saw it on IO computer with my own eyes.

The only updated the main database. They did not update the 90 day reporting database which they should be able to do.

You can blame either office.

FYI I could not do online reporting from day one until October of last year due to an old entry and a new passport.

Did one last month after doing one in person in April when the extranet was dow.

Waiting to see what happens in September when I try again after applying for a new extension in August.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Brick Top said:

it then said I was on 126 day overstay , which is incorrect.

So which particular immigration office is it, then, which has obviously decided to take an extremely leisurely attitude towards recording the expiry date of your latest permission to stay in the systems which are crucial to your being able to use the online 90-day reporting facility?

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Cuchulainn said:

* choose one or all options!!

Whether by snail mail (through excessive delays in mailing back receipt notifications) or online, that particular outfit appear to be a shining example of bungling incompetence and ineptitude when it comes to 90-day reporting!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you everyone for your replies as it helps me as now I know I am not the only one.

For everyone's information , I did my last 1 year retirement extension early on January 24th this year and it expires on March 1st 2022 , it was done at Phuket were I have lived since 2001 , almost 20 years.

I rang the immigration hot line and they informed me the system is messed up and advised that I do it at the local immigration office which I did today. 

The immigration officer in Patong was actually very polite and friendly to be fair.

He told me , he can not understand why the person in Bangkok responsible for the online systemdoes not sort out the IT problem. Many others have had the same issues as ne he explained.

Edited by Brick Top
Spelling
  • Like 1

Posting my 90 day report today...online failure again. My understanding was that they got online reporting working  a couple of months ago and then took it down again after the data leaking episode on the vaccine registration website. Not sure why the other registration page caused concern with the online 90 reporting website, maybe the same IT creator developed both.

38 minutes ago, Aussieroaming said:

Posting my 90 day report today...online failure again. My understanding was that they got online reporting working  a couple of months ago and then took it down again after the data leaking episode on the vaccine registration website. Not sure why the other registration page caused concern with the online 90 reporting website, maybe the same IT creator developed both.

The 90 day reporting site was not been taken down.

Just opened it using this address. 

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do