30% of arrivals denied entry to Phuket on Day 1 of new requirements

webfact

On 7/16/2021 at 3:23 PM, gearbox said:

This is simply not true, the majority of the countries accept Sinovac vaccination certificates, including many EU countries. Your world appears to be too small. Sinovac and Sinopharm are WHO approved, and as a result many countries included them in the approved list.

Take from this what you will...

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-04-25/vaccine-travel-rules-widen-the-rift-between-china-and-the-west

https://apnews.com/article/europe-business-lifestyle-health-travel-f678a53270470d9b35ce6259e48548bf

7 hours ago, BobinBKK said:

Nothing for me to take from there, I lost interest in these topics, my care factor is close to zero. I'm hopefully going to Europe next week and I'm not immunized, absolutely no difference to me what politics are in play in each country.

16 hours ago, gearbox said:

Nothing for me to take from there, I lost interest in these topics, my care factor is close to zero. I'm hopefully going to Europe next week and I'm not immunized, absolutely no difference to me what politics are in play in each country.

Then you should run your mouth about things you have no knowledge of, period!

1 hour ago, BobinBKK said:

Then you should run your mouth about things you have no knowledge of, period!

I'll take your advice. My expertise is in different area. I see tons of experts here who looks like barely scraped through high school,  surplus of expertise here.